For Sale: All you need to assemble a Hi-Def Horn System

macrojack

• Restricted
My wife and I are downsizing - preparing for life in a smaller space. So I am reluctantly putting my speakers up for sale.

What you get:

1 pair of Acoustic Horn AH300 cherry wood conical horns with cast aluminum throats machined to fit the compression drivers

1 pair of B&C DCX 50 coaxial compression drivers with 2 inch diaphragms.  http://www.prosoundservice.com/m9/BC-DCX50--b-c-dcx50-coaxial-hf-driver.html

1 pair of RCF L15P530 15 inch professional woofers.     http://www.rcf.it/products/precision-transducers/low-frequency-transducers/l15p530

1 pair of passive crossovers custom designed by Bill Woods specifically for these components.

Send me a PM if you would like photos of these components.

What you may have noticed to be missing is the woofer cabinets. I have used a pair of JBL L-200 cabinets which I have used in this set up, however, I will be reactivating the complete L-200 system and selling it separately. I do have a pair of cherry wood cabinets which match the horns perfectly. I had these built for me by Osburn Cabinet here in Grand Junction but have never actually used them. I am assuming that no one will want to pay freight for these cabinets. That option remains open to you however. If you choose to build your own bass cabinets, I can furnish the inside dimensions and port parameters that Bill recommended. He also recommended building these from hardwood rather than sheet goods.

I want to sell the horns, drivers, crossovers and woofers as a package for $6500 or best offer.

In addition I have the cabinets for $600 and a couple of digital speaker management options for active configuration if you want to discuss them.

Oh, one more thing - these are the same horns chosen to mate with the Cogent Audio field coil driver and Oswalds Mill's AC-1 system. Check them out for dose of elite retro audio. If you know Chris Brady of Teres Audio fame you could ask his opinion. When he heard the Cogent speaker system at RMAF, he bought it on the spot when the show closed.