Musica Bella Purity L/P Preamplifier Special Offer - LAST DAY

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
We are now taking orders on Custom Purity L/P preamplifiers. The Purity L/P is available as a linestage only or with the built-in Bella Phono stage.

With the current state of the economy, we wanted to offer you even more bang for your buck.

Based on consumer feedback, we have incorporated some features that you have asked about. Now standard on the Purity L/P is the following:
 * Switch for Stereo-Mute-Mono
 * HT Bypass
 * 0dB and -6dB or -10dB attenuation
 Other options/features you desire may also be available. All you have to do is ask.

Also included with the next few Purity L/P units will be one 5 ft. PRO14-S power cord and 1M Emberglow or Harvest interconnect.

For AC members, we are also offering the $200 hardwood upgrade at no additional charge.

Pictured below is an outline of how our current showroom demo L/P (has the phono stage as well)unit is set-up. We have incorporated this piece into a home theater application using an external HT Processor.

Detailed information: http://www.bellaextreme.com/purity%20preamp.htm

« Last Edit: 30 Apr 2009, 11:09 am by Response Audio »

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
Re: Musica Bella Purity L/P Preamplifier Special Offer
« Reply #1 on: 11 Mar 2009, 03:36 am »
Good eveing AC'ers
 Going through my inventory today I came across some additional aluminum chassis that I had forgotten about. I have a few black and silver (aluminum) pieces left. The chassis are a low profile at 2.5"H. While these last (I think I have 4 chassis total), I will be offering the Purity L/P in these chassis at the following prices:

$2,199 $1,895 Linestage
$2,599 $ 2,295 with the phono stage.

Face plates will be hardwood of your choice.

I will post some pictures tomorrow evening.

I can also offer the Bella Phono (stand alone phono stage) in these chassis as well.
« Last Edit: 18 Mar 2009, 11:34 pm by Response Audio »

Big Red Machine

« Reply #2 on: 11 Mar 2009, 12:32 pm »
Nice.  In these times, this sounds like a winner.  Fewer bells and whistles but certainly top audio performance from this design.  Bill is the man!

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #3 on: 18 Mar 2009, 11:44 pm »
Hello folks,
 Sorry for the dealy but things have been a bit nuts. Below are a few pictures of the basic aluminum chassis mentioned above. I have only a few of these left. You can choose your own hardwood face plate and knob combination. I have both aluminum and black chassis available. The bottom unit is the last piece available with the aluminum face plate. First come, first serve on this one.

As an AC special, I am offering a special price on these remaining chassis only. Total of 5 available

$2,199   $1,895 Linestage
$2,599   $2,295 with the phono stage.
$300   $199  No Additiona Charge --- Stereo-Mute-Mono, HT Bypass

We can also use these chassis for the Bella Phono

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #4 on: 21 Mar 2009, 11:27 pm »
The end of next week, one basic Purity L/P linestage will be ready for shipment.

Details:
* Linestage only
* Aluminum chassis and control knobs. (Bottom unit in picture above. Now contains power switch toggle on left end of front panel).
* Increased PS filter capacitance with high quality Polypropylene filter capacitors.
* Fully shielded power supply.
* 3 sets line level inputs
* 2 sets line level outputs

PRICE: $1,795
« Last Edit: 24 Mar 2009, 12:32 am by Response Audio »

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #5 on: 24 Mar 2009, 12:34 am »
A few have asked for pictures of this piece when it was complete and ready to ship. Other than the blue LED, here is a finished picture of the unit. This Purity LP has been bench and system tested and is ready to ship.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #6 on: 29 Apr 2009, 05:41 pm »
Our special pricing on the Purity L/P preamplifiers will end tomorrow, April 30th at midnight. Many options to choose from in both the circuitry as well as the chassis. All Purity L/P's are custom built to your personal desires.

I am right now finishing up a custom Purity L/P in Elm Burl over a Baltic Birch chassis which I will post pictures of when complete.

I have also just come across another batch of beautiful Waterfall Bubinga as well as some gorgeous Pommele Sapele.

http://www.bellaextreme.com/purity preamp.htm

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
As an appearance update, we no longer have a need for the top ventilation holes so the top has a much cleaner look.
 We can also build the chassis in widths from 15"-17". Standard width is 17". Standard height is 4.5"-5" with a depth of 14.5".
 Weight will depend on chassis design and woods selected.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
Today is the last day for the special pricing. We are out of the Pro 14S power cord so for AC members only, included with the purchase of your Pritity L/P preamp will be a 1M pair of Musica Bella MB Series "Bella" interconnect cables..... a $285 value :green:
(aluminum chassis units excluded)