Anybody seen Solo?

Wind Chaser

Re: Anybody seen Solo?
« Reply #20 on: 17 Jun 2018, 08:14 pm »
Where have you been? I stopped watching Hollywood movies - more or less - I rarely go to the theater - for about 20 years now.

Well then you missed a few gems, but they are few and far between. Hollywood isn't about making art; it's all about money.

charmerci

« Reply #21 on: 17 Jun 2018, 08:25 pm »
Oh I listen to the buzz. I'm not completely out of the loop!

Tyson

• Audio - It's all a big fake.
« Reply #22 on: 17 Jun 2018, 08:28 pm »
Well then you missed a few gems, but they are few and far between. Hollywood isn't about making art; it's all about money.

This has been true since at least the 1920's. 

Folsom

« Reply #23 on: 17 Jun 2018, 08:31 pm »
Certainly you could have used a different word?

Nope, it is exactly as intended.

Urban Dictiknary:

fairy
a male who acts slightly feminine but not neccessary means that they are gay.

OzarkTom

« Reply #24 on: 17 Jun 2018, 08:56 pm »
My wife and I enjoyed Solo, maybe we never expected it to be another Star Wars Sequel because of the bad reviews. I will own a copy of it some day. If you expect Star Wars quality, you will be disappointed. But Star Wars 2 and 3 was worst than Solo.

Bendingwave

• Restricted
« Reply #25 on: 17 Jun 2018, 09:55 pm »
Although I did not see this movie yet the fan reviews of it make it seem awful. Some people are calling it SOYLO.

wushuliu

« Reply #26 on: 18 Jun 2018, 12:21 am »
My wife and I enjoyed Solo, maybe we never expected it to be another Star Wars Sequel because of the bad reviews. I will own a copy of it some day. If you expect Star Wars quality, you will be disappointed. But Star Wars 2 and 3 was worst than Solo.

A friend of mine saw it who is also not a SW fanatic and he thought it was great. I'll wait for Netflix. I am Star Wars/Marvel'd out. Mission Impossible: Fallout is the only movie I'm excited for this summer.

wushuliu

« Reply #27 on: 18 Jun 2018, 12:25 am »
Nope, it is exactly as intended.

Urban Dictiknary:

fairy
a male who acts slightly feminine but not neccessary means that they are gay.

OMG, now we are quoting urban dictionary? You need to spend less time online bruh. And So do I. I'm out.  :fishing: