Customer Service AAAAA++++++

powerbench

« on: 2 Sep 2005, 02:09 am »
Kudos to Vinnie for standing behind his workmanship.I had a glitch with one of his products and  he went beyond the call of duty in replacing it.

Thanks again Vinnie :P

Vinnie R.

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.vinnierossi.com
« Reply #1 on: 5 Sep 2005, 06:00 pm »
Thanks for posting, powerbench!  8)

powerbench

thanks...
« Reply #2 on: 5 Sep 2005, 06:02 pm »
Vinnie your more than welcome, you and Louis are above excellence in customer service and warranty. :P

Paul_Bui

• Rode NTK and S-1 microphones
« Reply #3 on: 5 Sep 2005, 06:03 pm »
I second you, powerbench.

marklivia

« Reply #4 on: 5 Sep 2005, 09:41 pm »
Indeed....Vinnie will bend over backwards to keep a customer happy. I know he did for me.

ndpjr

« Reply #5 on: 6 Sep 2005, 02:27 am »
It's hard not to agree with all the posts above. It's really amazing with Vinnie's workload how he gets such a quick turnaround. Besides having a great product it's nice to do business with someone that works so hard and is so accessible. It's definitely these reasons I will continue to do business with Red Wine Audio.

Vinnie R.

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.vinnierossi.com
« Reply #6 on: 7 Sep 2005, 12:13 am »
Thanks for all the positive feedback, guys!  :thankyou:

kbuzz3

vinnie sounds great
« Reply #7 on: 7 Sep 2005, 03:06 am »
wonder when this wonder behind red wine audio will whip up a product that cures the jealousy of omega ALinco owners when they read about hemptones and aperiodic....

tvyankee

« Reply #8 on: 7 Sep 2005, 10:34 pm »
hello,

i just want to say thank you to vinnie.today vinnie help me out alot with some computer stuff and got me up to snuff on the hole sb2 thing.

he is very helpful and makes a great product ,he went beyond the call of duty and he did not need to do that.

so if anyone plans to do biz with redwine their is nothing to worry about,all you need to know is that vinnie makes a great product and will be there when you need him.

thanks alot.

tvyankee.