ODYSSEY AUDIO

GM1055

ODYSSEY AUDIO
« on: 15 Jul 2018, 03:07 pm »
Hey Klaus and Odyssey fans,
I was introduced to Odyssey audio about 4 years ago from a friend.He sold me a Kartago amp, with a few upgrades I have never heard of Odyssey before.Well that was just the beginning of another page in my life of the Audio world,Ive tried a lot of different amps, speakers ,preamps in my journey to find the HOLY GRAIL of audio. So I spoke to Klaus and ordered a Candela to match my Kartago amp,WOW I was hooked. Well 2 years later I ordered some Stratos Kismit mono blocks with the best of the best upgrades, Again I was blown away from the sound.So the journey wasn't over, so I bought some Gronberg interconnects with the WBT connections.Then I tried several  different speakers, until I heard about Klauses LIQUIDS. So I spoke to Klaus, he hooked me up to Randy Oates in Bonney Lake WA, he has a pair of Liquids and Kismit Mono blocks and a Candela. Same as I have except Randy had a Symphonic Line Reference MKII cd player. the first minute I heard the LIQUIDS, I was totally blown away!!! So when I got home I ordered a pair,well any how its almost a year in august that I got my liquids, on other thing I ordered from Klaus, was Vibrato Symphonic line cd player,OMG!! So I did a couple of Tweaks, thanks to AL TRAN, I call him FRANKEN-AL, and of course the Master of Audio Klaus.. Thank you so much!!! IS IT LIVE OR IS IT ODYSSEY AUDIO!!!!

AlTran

Re: ODYSSEY AUDIO
« Reply #1 on: 17 Jul 2018, 02:44 am »
Gary, you are welcome.  Sharing is caring... I really enjoy telling other fellas to spend more money in upgrade. It’s a fun hobby.

mresseguie

• SW1X DAC+ D Sachs 300b + Daedalus Apollos = Heaven
« Reply #2 on: 17 Jul 2018, 02:24 pm »
It sounds as though you've achieved nirvana. [I'm envious.]

Can you describe your listening room?

How far are your Liquids from the front wall? [Until recently, WAF prevented my placing speakers more than 18" from the front wall, so buying Liquids or certain other speakers was out of the question.]

Michael

MONKEYWICKEDMONKEY

« Reply #3 on: 17 Jul 2018, 03:38 pm »
Pics please!  :popcorn:

theopaul

« Reply #4 on: 5 Dec 2018, 05:59 pm »
I wont have the amps for weeks yet, depending on Klaus's schedule, I hope not months

theopaul

« Reply #5 on: 5 Dec 2018, 06:21 pm »
the post above is an error, I responded on the wrong thread, sorry

GUTB

« Reply #6 on: 6 Dec 2018, 06:50 am »
What's Klaus' turnaround time on new amps?

klaus@odyssey

« Reply #7 on: 6 Dec 2018, 11:16 pm »
Minimum of 4 - 6 weeks...and only taking a $ 200.  deposit