Show off your Lampi - Photo Gallery

sfox7076

Re: Show off your Lampi - Photo Gallery
« Reply #20 on: 24 Jun 2015, 03:05 pm »
Here are my favorite output tubes (this is my spare pair of 275As).

Lissnr

« Reply #21 on: 4 Jan 2016, 01:27 am »

jakez

« Reply #22 on: 17 Jan 2016, 07:03 pm »

papermill

« Reply #23 on: 6 Dec 2016, 01:12 am »

leftside

« Reply #24 on: 17 Jan 2017, 05:49 pm »
Tube combo:

crooner

« Reply #25 on: 17 Jan 2017, 06:48 pm »
Fantastic looking setup leftside!

arthurs

« Reply #26 on: 17 Jan 2017, 09:00 pm »
Awesome pics!  See you here soon.... 

wisnon

« Reply #27 on: 18 Jan 2017, 09:18 am »
Pretty!

Audiophile58

« Reply #28 on: 6 Nov 2019, 11:25 am »
My Amber 3 with modded internal upgrade. The excellent New Vcap- ODam capacitors,
Clarity Cu Filter capacitor , Belleson super regulators Mills resistors ,Vishay Hexfreds,
JJ select matched Gold pin Ecc-99 tube, and 1958 Amperex Ecc82 vacuum tube ,
And the Hottest- Best Great USB cable from Final touch Audio - Callisto sounds incredibly good.,Rob and Fred at  Lampizator are the exclusive North American distributors for these great cables.

mreeter

« Reply #29 on: 19 Nov 2019, 01:10 pm »
Received an Amber 3 yesterday. Right out of the box, this piece is probably the best single improvement in sound and presentation I've experienced in my set-up to date.

Audiophile58

« Reply #30 on: 19 Nov 2019, 01:38 pm »
Don’t forget a good Power cord is instrumental on the Amber-3 I recently installed the very good buy
Triode Audio cables  American digital $500 which excellent upgraded carbon fiber High purity Copper connectors , and New Synergistic Orange fuse 3.125amp 20 mm slow blow . With writing on fuse going Left to right ,since you have to install upside down writing facing to the Left when turned
Over. ecc82 tube 12au7 can be dramatically upgraded , old Nos Amperex D getter
Or even later Halo getter PQ are great Holland Amperex tubes,  staggered black plate 6x5gt and are excellent low cost rectifier upgrades these are all noticable upgrades
For little Money the power cord is the most  expensive and still a bargain.

mreeter

« Reply #31 on: 19 Nov 2019, 03:03 pm »
Don’t forget a good Power cord is instrumental on the Amber-3 I recently installed the very good buy
Triode Audio cables  American digital $500 which excellent upgraded carbon fiber High purity Copper connectors , and New Synergistic Orange fuse 3.125amp 20 mm slow blow . With writing on fuse going Left to right ,since you have to install upside down writing facing to the Left when turned
Over. ecc82 tube 12au7 can be dramatically upgraded , old Nos Amperex D getter
Or even later Halo getter PQ are great Holland Amperex tubes,  staggered black plate 6x5gt and are excellent low cost rectifier upgrades these are all noticable upgrades
For little Money the power cord is the most  expensive and still a bargain.

fado

« Reply #32 on: 19 Nov 2019, 06:08 pm »
Look what I got with my Amber 3 received yesterday - the highly collectible 2020 Lampizator calendar. Does Poland use the Gregorian or Julian calendar?

Gopher

« Reply #33 on: 19 Nov 2019, 08:18 pm »
Beautiful system! 

I'm so glad you're loving the Amber right out of the box.    :banana piano:

Rock on! 

Received an Amber 3 yesterday. Right out of the box, this piece is probably the best single improvement in sound and presentation I've experienced in my set-up to date.

mreeter

« Reply #34 on: 19 Nov 2019, 08:48 pm »
Look what I got with my Amber 3 received yesterday - the highly collectible 2020 Lampizator calendar. Does Poland use the Gregorian or Julian calendar?

Although I can't answer you question :) I received a Calendar yesterday as well, kinda kool :thumb:

bhschap

« Reply #35 on: 20 May 2020, 04:30 pm »

This is an extremely clean setup.  I'd love to hear if your impressions improve after some time.

mreeter

« Reply #36 on: 21 May 2020, 12:54 am »
This is an extremely clean setup.  I'd love to hear if your impressions improve after some time.

Thank you, being retired I spend a lot of time in there. One of the Reviewers of the Amber 3 stated that "The Amber 3 has transformed my room into a Concert Hall". I can certainly relate... The Amber has transformed my Stereo, the presentation is just so "you are there", even my wife has commented on how "real vocals have become".

The Amber is just what I needed and I'm glad I took the step forward. The whole reason I started looking for a good Tubed DAC was because of the ever rising prices of "Quality" Records. I have three times the investment in my Vinyl set up, and a $550. Transport, playing a Redbook CD into the Amber, has put my TT on notice. Hi-Res Files are just in another league, period.

It's ever so satisfying, I can't wait to turn it on every day.

Whitese

« Reply #37 on: 21 May 2020, 01:45 am »
Dang!! Kick A$$ systes!!! :popcorn:

adamaley

« Reply #38 on: 24 Aug 2020, 07:44 pm »

findog3103

« Reply #39 on: 24 Aug 2020, 08:07 pm »
My, how things have changed since my post in 2014!

Pacific Integreted Amp and GA TRP Dac