SOLD- Triode Wire Labs Demo "Ten Plus" Power Cable and TWL speaker cables-SOLD

Triode Pete

• Industry Contributor
  • www.TriodeWireLabs.com
    • Triode Wire Labs - Affordable Audiophile Cables
SOLD - A very recently fabricated (December 2018) 5 ft. long "Ten Plus" power cord in "as new-mint" condition. Normally $399+ shipping. Yours for $299, including USPS Priority shipping (within the US). - SOLD

SOLD - Also, I have a pair of 9 ft. long "American Speaker cables" with oversized Cardas CGMS 9 copper spades (see http://cardas.com/cgms_9.php) on both ends, that began their life as bi-wired speaker cables ($1499 + shipping). The original owner sold his "bi-wirable" speakers and purchased "non bi-wirable" speakers and had me convert them to a very beefy standard pair. He ended up rearranging his room and purchased a much longer pair (21') of standard speaker cables from me and traded-in his modified pair.

This very beefy 9 ft. long pair of speaker cables (in great shape!) originally sold for $1499 + shipping. Yours for $499 for the pair! I could also convert them back to "bi-wired" version for a nominal fee.
- SOLD

Thanks for looking!

Cheers,
Pete
« Last Edit: 18 Jan 2019, 11:32 pm by Triode Pete »

Triode Pete

• Industry Contributor
  • www.TriodeWireLabs.com
Speaker cables and the "Ten Plus" is SOLD...
« Last Edit: 18 Jan 2019, 01:50 am by Triode Pete »

Triode Pete

• Industry Contributor
  • www.TriodeWireLabs.com
SOLD - A very recently fabricated (December 2018) 5 ft. long "Ten Plus" power cord in "as new-mint" condition. Normally $399+ shipping. Yours for $299, including USPS Priority shipping (within the US). - SOLD

SOLD - Also, I have a pair of 9 ft. long "American Speaker cables" with oversized Cardas CGMS 9 copper spades (see http://cardas.com/cgms_9.php) on both ends, that began their life as bi-wired speaker cables ($1499 + shipping). The original owner sold his "bi-wirable" speakers and purchased "non bi-wirable" speakers and had me convert them to a very beefy standard pair. He ended up rearranging his room and purchased a much longer pair (21') of standard speaker cables from me and traded-in his modified pair.

This very beefy 9 ft. long pair of speaker cables (in great shape!) originally sold for $1499 + shipping. Yours for $499 for the pair! I could also convert them back to "bi-wired" version for a nominal fee.
- SOLD

Thanks for looking!

Cheers,
Pete

Thanks for all your inquiries!!! First come, first served!