M165-NQ woofers & other updates!

Hobbsmeerkat

• Industry Participant
Re: M165-NQ woofers & other updates!
« Reply #40 on: 1 Jul 2021, 12:53 am »
Quick update:

We have sold out of the current stock of 16-Ohm NQ woofers.
There is a shipment of 1300 more about to begin shipment from India so I expect well get them sometime in August.

There are a couple currently orders waiting on one/two parts or shipping payment, but most have already gone are out with orders.

We still have 30-40 8-Ohm NQ woofers for the Studios, but are currently waiting on capacitors which are about another week out before delivery.

We've already received 40-50 "Mini" orders. 15 came in by phone on Saturday alone And we got maybe 10 or so of them out today, hoping go get several more out over the next couple days.
Flatpacks will be shipping separately from Denton, except for international orders, which will ship in one box to save on shipping costs.

Bear with us if you're still waiting for other kits, were about 130 orders deep right now and working as quickly as we can to get caught up.

Thanks!
-Hobbs

hawkeyejw

« Reply #41 on: 1 Jul 2021, 01:09 am »
Hope my Studios are a part of the 30-40 NQs that are left!   :|

cjsailer

« Reply #42 on: 1 Jul 2021, 01:59 am »
So I placed an order by phone for the NX Oticas, roughly middle of May.  Would I be waiting for that August shipment now that the drivers have sold out?

Hobbsmeerkat

• Industry Participant
« Reply #43 on: 1 Jul 2021, 02:51 am »
So I placed an order by phone for the NX Oticas, roughly middle of May.  Would I be waiting for that August shipment now that the drivers have sold out?

Unless you're one of the orders thats waiting for parts/shipping, most likely yes. There was a big stack of orders ready to ship, and an even bigger stack of orders that was a "waiting list" that we haven't even touched yet.

You can DM me with your name/address I'll check on your status in the list tomorrow.

Ithere were a several of orders for NX-Tremes & Oticas. Then, at 4 NQ woofers per order, we got roughly 15 orders filled & sent out, with the rest being woofer orders for those that asked for what was available earlier, then would order woofers once they arrived.

I know some went out over the last couple days too, maybe 3-4?

Hope my Studios are a part of the 30-40 NQs that are left!   :|

If you placed your order over the phone or relatively early, we should be able to send it out once we get the capacitors we need in. It could be filled, but sitting to the side awaiting those last few parts.

Just DM me with your name/address if you ordered online, or your order number if you ordered from the website and I can let you know.

chopduy

« Reply #44 on: 1 Jul 2021, 06:46 am »
Thanks for the updates Hobbs :thumb:

hawkeyejw

« Reply #45 on: 1 Jul 2021, 09:37 am »
That’s ok Hobbs, I ordered over the phone from Danny Tuesday I think. If I’m in this batch great, if not then I’ll just have to wait. Are there 8 ohm drivers in the shipment due in August or will those be a subsequent batch?

Hobbsmeerkat

• Industry Participant
« Reply #46 on: 1 Jul 2021, 12:45 pm »
Yes, the next shipment will include both 8 &16 Ohm versions.
The batch we got a few weeks ago was a rush order of 100 each, until they could finish the production of the main run.
We also have a big batch of regular M165 woofers in production, along with the new LGK drivers.

hawkeyejw

« Reply #47 on: 1 Jul 2021, 01:16 pm »
Got it. It will take me some time to get the cabinets assembled and finished once I have them in hand anyway so either way I’ll be good.