Subsonic's Triple Servo Subs Build

AlexH

Re: Subsonic's Triple Servo Subs Build
« Reply #40 on: 21 Jun 2021, 11:12 pm »
I have been thinking about building some stands for my OB subs for awhile and I like your solution. That is the cool thing about this forum, people are willing to share and inspire. Best forum on the net.

subsonic1050

« Reply #41 on: 25 Jun 2021, 07:46 pm »
I lied about it being the last update - here are the (nearly) completed 2nd set of subs. The drivers and wiring will be done in place when they reach their final destination. I added everything up and they weigh just over 190 pounds apiece when fully assembled. All the No Res is cut, all I have to do is install the drivers, wire them up, and stick in the No Res. It's just easier to move them this way and not worry as much about damaging things. I may even do one more update when they are integrated into their new home if anyone cares to see. It will be a few weeks before I can get over there as it's about a 4 hour drive from me.

SoCalWJS

« Reply #42 on: 25 Jun 2021, 09:41 pm »
They do look Beautiful! Nice work!

Chewbacca

« Reply #43 on: 25 Jun 2021, 10:28 pm »
Wow…. Seriously impressive work! Well done!!! :thumb:

corndog71

• Some people call me Rob.
« Reply #44 on: 26 Jun 2021, 01:32 am »
These look great.  :thumb:

AlexH

« Reply #45 on: 26 Jun 2021, 02:16 pm »
Gorgeous

Danny Richie

« Reply #46 on: 5 Jul 2021, 10:22 pm »
Wow, those look nice.

subsonic1050

« Reply #47 on: 6 Jul 2021, 03:43 am »
Wow, those look nice.

Thanks very much Danny and everyone else. As good as they look, they sound even better. They just keep getting better and better!

I really can't wait to get my hands on the NX-treme flat packs and components. The improvement over my old subwoofers is so dramatic that I'm really looking forward to getting those done.