Eighth Nerve OUTLET SALE!

8thnerve

« on: 3 Oct 2005, 06:01 pm »
I have a quick OUTLET sale with very limited quantity.  These products are A-Stock, just the last fabric, but they are black so they look no different than the current fabric.

I have only 2 of these packages available:

4 Response Corners and 10 Response Seams in Black. - $400 plus shipping!  Retail is $600.

This package is perfect for any room with a length over 12 feet.  4 Seams for the vertical corners, a Seam for the front and rear horizontal corners, and 2 Seams for each right and left horizontal corner.  And for whomever purchases this first, I will throw in an additional Corner for free if it is needed.  (some rooms have more than 4 corners)

Contact me at nathan@eighthnerve.com to order.

ScottMayo

Re: Eighth Nerve OUTLET SALE!
« Reply #1 on: 3 Oct 2005, 07:32 pm »
Quote from: 8thnerve
(some rooms have more than 4 corners)

Only twice that I can remember was I in a room with less than eight corners, and they were both pretty odd experiences, as rooms go...

8thnerve

Re: Eighth Nerve OUTLET SALE!
« Reply #2 on: 4 Oct 2005, 03:03 pm »
Quote from: ScottMayo
Quote from: 8thnerve
(some rooms have more than 4 corners)

Only twice that I can remember was I in a room with less than eight corners, and they were both pretty odd experiences, as rooms go...

:-)  Yes, I was referring to Tri-corners, and only those on the ceiling at that.  Although in rooms with hardwood floors, treating the floor tri-corners provides a nice improvement as well, especially if the room is sparsely furnished.

ScottMayo

« Reply #3 on: 4 Oct 2005, 05:42 pm »
That reminds me - I'd popped an email out to you guys, asking for a parts and price list, and some other info. I haven't heard back. It looks like you sold products that aren't on your web site, and that's especially what I need info on. Can you get back to me? I've got a customer waiting...

gongos

« Reply #4 on: 4 Oct 2005, 07:20 pm »
I sent an email about 1 of these packages yesterday. When should I expect a response?

8thnerve

« Reply #5 on: 5 Oct 2005, 08:44 pm »
Quote from: ScottMayo
That reminds me - I'd popped an email out to you guys, asking for a parts and price list, and some other info. I haven't heard back. It looks like you sold products that aren't on your web site, and that's especially what I need info on. Can you get back to me? I've got a customer waiting...

Please resend or send me a PM.

8thnerve

« Reply #6 on: 5 Oct 2005, 08:44 pm »
One set left!