PRODUCT INFO: Super 6 Alnico Series

Louis O

PRODUCT INFO: Super 6 Alnico Series
« on: 14 Nov 2008, 02:20 am »
Super 6 Alnico Series

Super 6s fulfill my vision to bring you the sonic benefits of Omega’s larger Alnico driver, but at a much reduced price.

Every aspect of this Series, from perfecting its proprietary Alnico HempCone driver, to optimizing cabinet design and construction materials, has been one of my driving passions for many months. And now they’re finally available for you to enjoy.

Super-fast Alnico drivers, perfectly mated with my hand-crafted cabinets, deliver a level of musical purity, rich sonic textures, tonal balance and open soundstaging so good you’ll swear you’re listing to speakers costing many times their price point.

All Omega speakers come with a money-back guarantee. But I’m confident – once you hear the 6s – you’ll thank me for upgrading your listening experience, well beyond your expectations!

Super 6 Alnico Monitor: The speaker that blows the doors off all traditional price performance barriers!
$1,450 / pair

While the front profile may be sleek, bass response is enhanced by using a deep, vented cabinet (14” depth).

Standalone, or paired with one (or two) Omega DeepHemps, you have a speaker system that sounds so lifelike it’ll blow you and even your most critical audiophile friends away.

Super 6 Alnico XRX: Maximum flexibility for room placement and sonic flavor.
$2,350 / pair

The Super 6 XRS interacts with your room to extend bass output. And built-in brass cones tilt the front of the speaker slightly for optimal soundstaging.

Like all XRS (eXtended Room Speaker) models, these work well in a variety of room placements -- even close to your back walls -- making them a natural choice for smaller rooms or formal living areas, when you want great sound without having bulky speakers dominating your room decor. 

This model shares design characteristics found in Omega’s other XRS speakers, including:

- Extended bass response

- Short cabinet heights, which virtually eliminates cabinet flex and resonance problems, translating into pure, uncluttered mids and highs

- Wide front baffles & built-in tilt, opening and broadening the soundstage

- All XRS’s are floorstanders, so you don’t need special speaker stands, making Super 6 Alnico XRSs even more budget friendly.

Two speakers in one.
You can run Super 6 Alnico XRSs as sealed enclosures to optimize their musical purity. Or choose to go vented, maximizing their low-frequency response.