Next meeting

Carlman

Next meeting
« Reply #20 on: 18 Mar 2004, 07:29 pm »
I have more gear to hear or compare... as a suggestion:
- APL modified Pioneer 563a.  I think 'Inscrutable' might have his as well...
- Naim 5i CDP

I have also suggested the Scott Nixon monoblocks.... Not many people said ooo.. ahhh so, I'll take that as a not-interested unless people pipe up sooner.  

Let me know so I can 'bring it'!

-C

Hantra

Next meeting
« Reply #21 on: 18 Mar 2004, 11:12 pm »
Ohh man, I do want to hear that Naim again!

And if you all miss out on hearing these monos, you're insane!  You can spend 15 times more, and get much less.

hometheaterdoc

• Industry Participant
Next meeting
« Reply #22 on: 19 Mar 2004, 01:54 am »
Carl,

Bring them along if you wish.  I don't mind whatsoever.

My only fear is that we run into another situation like we had at your house (i.e. where we don't get to listen to all the stuff available)

Carlman

Next meeting
« Reply #23 on: 19 Mar 2004, 02:32 am »
Quote from: hometheaterdoc
Carl,

Bring them along if you wish.  I don't mind whatsoever.

My only fear is that we run into another situation like we had at your house (i.e. where we don't get to listen to all the stuff available)

I agree..  and I'm gauging interest for it here.  I'll be comparing the Naim to the Pioneer at home.  If the people joining are interested, I'll bring it.... but if not, I won't bring it for just that reason... gear overload!  :bomb:   :o

So, let's just see how it goes and see if any others express interest between now and mid-April (other than Hantra and me).

-C

Inscrutable

• http://home.earthlink.net/~inscrutabl/index.html
Next meeting
« Reply #24 on: 19 Mar 2004, 12:09 pm »
I would love to hear the Naim, and yes I should have my APL 563 within another week or two - doesn't matter to me who brings it, Carl.  If we get into too much gear this time, we can bring more to my place fo rthe next meeting.  I can set up two equipment racks for fairly fast changeout, and I can seat all of us at one time for listening.

Shawn

Next meeting
« Reply #25 on: 9 Apr 2004, 09:00 pm »
Hey guys, let me know when the next meeting is planned, cause I'm in.  I can bring my Blue Circle CS Integrated if anyone wants to hear it.

Shawn

Inscrutable

• http://home.earthlink.net/~inscrutabl/index.html
Next meeting
« Reply #26 on: 10 Apr 2004, 07:26 am »
Shawn,
Unless it has changed, it is set for the 24th at the Doc's.