My Sincere thanks to John, a better Borg than T2!

AKSA

« on: 27 Dec 2002, 10:50 am »
Folks,

Welcome to the new Aspen Amplifiers Forum group, courtesy of the indefatigable John R!

As operator of Aspen Amplifiers, home of the AKSA, I am extremely grateful that John has decided to sponsor a forum group.  A most sincere thanks to you, John!

There are many great reasons for moving to John's forum.  John is 1 smart guy, brilliant with software, and in fact deeply involved in the study of artificial intelligence at Berkeley campus of Uni of CA.  Secondly, John hails from Downunder, and thirdly, he owns two AKSA power amplifiers and a TLP!  These reasons, particularly the last two, naturally get my undivided attention!   :mrgreen:

I expect that the Harmonic Discord Aspen site will slowly fall into disuse, and respectfully encourage all interested AKSAphiles to register here.  I owe a debt of gratitude to Discord and Dan G at Harmonic Discord for their wonderful forum, which has helped get my little boutique, unique company moving.......

I wish all a Happy New Year!    :D  

Cheers,

Hugh

JohnR

« Reply #1 on: 27 Dec 2002, 11:24 pm »
Heh, thanks Hugh :o :)

Actually, I don't have a TLP but I am intending to build a GK "with the lot" sometime in 03 ;)

J