What CD burning program accepts FLAC?

Big Red Machine

What CD burning program accepts FLAC?
« on: 15 Feb 2008, 07:50 pm »
Now that I have this huge FLAC kibrary, the standard Roxio programs that come on the computers do not accept FLAC files even though they say they do.  What CD burning programs do you use that can take a drag and drop of FLAC files?  Will NERO do it?

reflex

• Look & Listen Mobile, Alabama
Re: What CD burning program accepts FLAC?
« Reply #1 on: 15 Feb 2008, 07:59 pm »
You can get a free plugin for Nero, so it will deal with flac files.  I use it all the time and it works great.  Just do a Google search for it.

mcullinan

« Reply #2 on: 15 Feb 2008, 08:58 pm »
Instead of dragging it into the audio section of toast just drag the files into the data area, they should drop right in np.
Mike

JEaton

« Reply #3 on: 16 Feb 2008, 05:54 am »
Now that I have this huge FLAC kibrary, the standard Roxio programs that come on the computers do not accept FLAC files even though they say they do.  What CD burning programs do you use that can take a drag and drop of FLAC files?  Will NERO do it?

Burrrn.  Fantastic little program.

http://www.burrrn.net/?page_id=4

It doesn't do drive offsets, so exact duplicates of CDs can't be made, but for 99.9% of my CD burning, that's unimportant.  It recognizes EAC non-compliant CUE sheets, so you can get identical gaps and layouts as the original CD, though.