Where to upgrade?

robcentola

Re: Where to upgrade?
« Reply #40 on: 26 Jun 2014, 03:01 pm »
I never ends! Thanks!

robcentola

« Reply #41 on: 26 Jun 2014, 05:59 pm »
What do you guys think of this? http://www.certainlywood.com/detail.cfm?ID=9289 With a coat of deep red rose?

About to do this!

benguin

« Reply #42 on: 26 Jun 2014, 06:04 pm »
That's a gorgeous wood- reminds me of some of the early Jaguar dashboard burls.

The pragmatic side of me would want to check on stability/movement of the wood, "just in case".   I think you could even team that up with a secondary wood to set it off as an accent, if you were so inclined.

robcentola

« Reply #43 on: 26 Jun 2014, 06:16 pm »
Thanks! That's what I wanted to hear. I do remember that wood on those Jags. Classic. I'm about 98% there.

I'll look into the stability, but I would hazard a guess Jim would give me a heads up if that were the case. We've been emailing back and forth for a couple of days, and once again, the customer service is impeccable.

robcentola

« Reply #44 on: 27 Jun 2014, 07:13 pm »
Goodbye zero balance on a credit card, hello Veracity SongTowers!

and now the wait begins................................. ..
« Last Edit: 27 Jun 2014, 08:37 pm by robcentola »

mresseguie

• SW1X DAC+ D Sachs 300b + Daedalus Apollos = Heaven
« Reply #45 on: 27 Jun 2014, 07:26 pm »
What do you guys think of this? http://www.certainlywood.com/detail.cfm?ID=9289 With a coat of deep red rose?

About to do this!

Rob,

I'd like to offer to care for your speakers while they break in.....you know....think of this as an extra special baby sitting service just to make sure they are perfect for you. This way you'll avoid any possible disappointment before they are properly broken in. Then, once they are fully broken in (after a mere 2 to 3 months), I will personally deliver them to your front door. What a DEAL!  :lol: :drool: :drool:

That veneer is amazing!

Michael