Someone tell King James, Dwane Wade and the Miami Heat coffee is for closers!

jackman

Congrats to the Bulls for overcoming the 3 "Stars" of the Heat and the NBA refs who were determined to give this game to the Heat.  Derrick Rose showed the Heat and the Miami crowd who the REAL MVP is in 2011.  He played with the poise of an All-Star veterin and up and coming star down the stretch in a very enjoyable game. 

This was a sweet victory because it really appeared (at least to me) the NBA refs, who "generously" put the Bulls on the line three times (vs 14 times) in the first half and were determined to look away every time D'Rose was hacked in the paint, were trying to keep the Heat in the game. 

The star system in the NBA is a bit of a joke because you can't breathe on Wade or "King" James without putting them on the line.  I love it when Wade leans into the defender to draw contact and gets the call about 9/10 times. On the rare occasion when he doesn't get the call, he immediately starts crying to the ref.  It must work because he usually gets the call.  Maybe he can give the kid, Rose, some lessons because Rose almost never gets the call, even on plays when he is hacked.

I'm glad King James took his "talents" to South Beach and hope to see these guys in the second round of the playoffs.  When Noah gets his legs under him and regains his timing, after recovering from thumb tendon surgery, the Bulls will be even harder to beat.  If Rose starts getting half the calls of Wade (he will never get the King James' calls) the Bulls will have a great shot of winning the East. 

The Heat are a buch of chokers!  I love it.

J