An introduction...

m.oreilly

An introduction...
« on: 13 Jan 2024, 12:35 am »
Forgot my login years ago, so starting from scratch. I'm Michael from NorCal (US), and thinking about going with SS this time for a change, though I am enjoying my Cronus Magnum II atm. I recently got back into vinyl, mostly listen to electronic/IDM/triphop (groove salad streams in the evening after work). I like modding gear, making my own speakers from time to time, though presently I fell for a set of Teddy speakers that seem to work really well with the Rogue integrated. Presently looking for a new R2R dac as the cats kept pawing the i2s cable on the Holo and there went my favorite connection (in a shower of solder) from the DDC... :cry:

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: An introduction...
« Reply #1 on: 13 Jan 2024, 01:17 am »
Forgot my login years ago, so starting from scratch. I'm Michael from NorCal (US), and thinking about going with SS this time for a change, though I am enjoying my Cronus Magnum II atm. I recently got back into vinyl, mostly listen to electronic/IDM/triphop (groove salad streams in the evening after work). I like modding gear, making my own speakers from time to time, though presently I fell for a set of Teddy speakers that seem to work really well with the Rogue integrated. Presently looking for a new R2R dac as the cats kept pawing the i2s cable on the Holo and there went my favorite connection (in a shower of solder) from the DDC... :cry:
Welcome again  :thumb:
If you inform your email and previous user name the Admin will look it.
« Last Edit: 13 Jan 2024, 07:37 am by FullRangeMan »

Phil A

« Reply #2 on: 13 Jan 2024, 03:59 am »
Welcome!

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
« Reply #3 on: 13 Jan 2024, 07:02 am »
Greetings & Welcome Back !  :thumb:

GeorgeAb