Is it the best of the best ? ? ?

tesseract

Re: Is it the best of the best ? ? ?
« Reply #20 on: 24 Sep 2010, 10:54 am »
Stephen is Vietnamese?
Wait a minute I have seen pictures of that guy and I had no idea.  :D

I wouldn't have known by looking at his pic, either. I work, eat, and play with many Vietnamese people.

django11

• Canuckistani
« Reply #21 on: 24 Sep 2010, 12:02 pm »
Stephen is Vietnamese?
Wait a minute I have seen pictures of that guy and I had no idea.  :D

Geez!  I'm glad I didn't stay away from this thread for a week or you'd have me being a Tibetan monk! 

The facts:  Guy13 has me confused with someone else as I haven't PMed him.  I am not Vietnamese and I do live in Montreal.

django11

• Canuckistani
« Reply #22 on: 24 Sep 2010, 12:10 pm »
That is like saying you yanks act like the Brits 'cause you speak English  :roll:.  French people from France are commonly referred to as "maudit Français"  (damned Frenchman) when they come to Québec.  On the other hand French people find it very laid back here.

Chris
I think it is essential for you to read this before engaging in farther conversation or making a "plaisanterie". :icon_lol:

Guy 13

« Reply #23 on: 24 Sep 2010, 12:17 pm »
That is like saying you yanks act like the Brits 'cause you speak English  :roll:.  French people from France are commonly referred to as "maudit Français"  (damned Frenchman) when they come to Québec.  On the other hand French people find it very laid back here.
Hi (Again) Stephen.
Here in Vietnam, I have quite a few french customers (Photographers) and many of them are '' Maudits Français '' (damned Frenchman), however, a customer is a customer, French, Amricain, Japanese... as long as they buy and pay.
By the way, do you speak french or you only know a few words ?
Have a nice day.
Guy 13.

django11

• Canuckistani
« Reply #24 on: 24 Sep 2010, 12:50 pm »
  The long answer :D:  I was born Anglo and educated up to University in the French system.  So, I'm fluent in both the French language and French culture.  My spouse is unilingual French as are most of my clients and friends.  Most of my reading, surfing, musical and tv interests are English.  So I don't really totally identify with either English or French quebecers.

tesseract

« Reply #25 on: 27 Sep 2010, 10:54 am »
"Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese... I really think so."     :thumb:

django11

• Canuckistani
« Reply #26 on: 29 Sep 2010, 12:12 am »
"Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese... I really think so."     :thumb:

'In the U.S., the song was believed to euphemistically refer to the face a male makes during the act of masturbation."

Of course in Canada we knew the truth... :lol: