FYI TT parts....

JoshK

FYI TT parts....
« on: 21 Feb 2003, 08:42 pm »
Well actually these are really parts per se but more like 85% of a full TT setup.  I will soon have (why this isn't yet in the trading post) the following tables to sell.  I am posting here so that vinyl lovers/audio circle members get first crack.  Just PM me if you have interest and we can work something out.  

Rega P3 in black, no arm, no cart.  (keeping arm for Teres table)

Music Hall MMF-5.  ATM no dust cover.  UPS did a number on shipping.  I had sold this to another circle member and when UPS damaged the package in shipping (typical) I refunded their money.  Now I am going through the hassles of getting UPS to reimburse (I had insurance) me for the damage.  We checked the bearing with a loupe and it seemed A OK, the arm is fine, the original cart is fine, but a secondary cart I had sold this with was damaged along with breaking the dust cover.  The table is in fine working order but would be wanting to sell as is.  If UPS comes through and repairs everything then I would want more of a resale, than if they don't, to recover my loss.  Looking for someone who might be interested in this table either way and is willing to wait till I find out from UPS their position.  

I am going to be keeping one of the two tables for use while I finish my teres and also for comparison purposes.  Will sell the other.