Anyone own Salk HT3s in the Chicago Area??

MarkR7

Anyone own Salk HT3s in the Chicago Area??
« on: 3 Aug 2006, 05:18 am »
I'm interested in hearing a pair of these highly touted speakers.  I live in the northern suburbs, 25 mi. north of Chicago.  Would like to keep the drive under an hour each way.

I would also like to bring my tube monoblocks over (Dodd 120s) to see how they perform with the HT3s.

Drop me a note if interested... :thumb:

alotaklipsch

Re: Anyone own Salk HT3s in the Chicago Area??
« Reply #1 on: 3 Aug 2006, 06:34 am »
I'm interested in hearing a pair of these highly touted speakers.  I live in the northern suburbs, 25 mi. north of Chicago.  Would like to keep the drive under an hour each way.

I would also like to bring my tube monoblocks over (Dodd 120s) to see how they perform with the HT3s.

When ya gonna p/u my 12/12's? :thumb:

Papajin

« Reply #2 on: 3 Aug 2006, 06:44 am »

I'm in Hanover Park, but my HT3's aren't setup for a critical listen at the moment due to a remodeling project.  I may have a window of time with them setup in a week or 2 or 3 though.  Just depends on how long it takes to get the current major project done, and whether or not I have a clear space before I start the next major project.

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
« Reply #3 on: 3 Aug 2006, 10:16 am »

I am really interested in hearing how the 120's mate with the HT3's.

George

avahifi

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.avahifi.com
« Reply #4 on: 3 Aug 2006, 11:35 am »
Hey Chicago guys, take a weekend trip to Minnesota and listen to them (the Salk Sound Veracity HT3s) here.  I even have two pairs of HT3s set up, my walnut set upstairs in my AV setup and Patty's wild sapwood set still here in the sound lab.  I get to use hers until her own listening space is finished late this fall.

Call first please.  651-330-9871

Frank Van Alstine