Tube Order Problem

slinco

Tube Order Problem
« on: 22 Nov 2008, 07:18 pm »
Is there a problem with the Tube Audio Store? I placed an order on the web site 12 days ago and haven't heard a word since. I e-mailed Roger twice, at two different addresses, and have gotten no reply. Seems like a funny way to run a business. What's up???  :scratch:

Steve

rbwalt

Re: Tube Order Problem
« Reply #1 on: 24 Nov 2008, 03:55 pm »
give roger a call. that is the best way. i to have had trouble reaching him via e-mails. roger is the best for tubes.

rob w.

Roger A. Modjeski

« Reply #2 on: 25 Nov 2008, 08:01 am »
Packed it up today. Going out in tomorrow's mail.

Rob is right about the phone. It's the best way.

We could sure use some help around here. Doesn't anyone want to learn about high end audio or help run the office?

slinco

« Reply #3 on: 25 Nov 2008, 03:04 pm »
Thank you Roger.

rbwalt

« Reply #4 on: 25 Nov 2008, 03:49 pm »
roger i would love to work for you but Potomac Falls Virginia is a bit far far from you. if i was in your area i would be on your door step like a lost puppy.

rob.

pubul57

« Reply #5 on: 26 Nov 2008, 02:41 am »
Roger, you need to move back east, better labor:)  A little wait is worth getting incredibly well matched tubes, you just need to control expectations. Those that want your tubes aren't going anywhere.

rbwalt

« Reply #6 on: 26 Nov 2008, 03:07 pm »
you are so right pubul57 for roger to move back east.right here in northern va would be nice.

rob w.

6BQ5

« Reply #7 on: 2 Dec 2008, 06:13 am »
Have any you folks ever been to Santa Barbara? Just beautiful. I doubt Roger would leave from such a nice part of the world.

Roger A. Modjeski

« Reply #8 on: 12 Dec 2008, 06:50 am »
Santa Barbara has been my home since I came here to work with H. Beveridge in 1978 and here I shall stay.