Bryston b60r sst

Aleksandar

Bryston b60r sst
« on: 15 Feb 2019, 12:59 pm »
Hello people

I have a problem, my amplifier bryston b60r sst will not work with the universal remote, then i bought the logitech harmony but still does not react  +,- and mute commands .. should i have the original remote br2 remote which is not cheap or is the problem in the amplifier? thanks

veloceleste

Re: Bryston b60r sst
« Reply #1 on: 15 Feb 2019, 10:07 pm »
Contact Logitech customer support first. They are very helpful. Also just as helpful is Mike Pickett at Bryston. He can send you the codes to use with the Logitech. I had the same problem but now the Logitech Harmony 665 remote controls my B60 volume and mute function.

Stu Pitt

« Reply #2 on: 15 Feb 2019, 10:18 pm »
I bought a Logitech remote quite a few years back. I had to point my B60’s remote at it so it could learn the commands. Since buying one isn’t a realistic option right now, I’d suggest two things...

Take your remote to a bryston dealer and ask if you can use one of theirs. That’s if you don’t need it hooked up to your computer when doing this. I can’t remember if you do or don’t.

Emailing Mike Pickett makes the most sense though.

Pundamilia

« Reply #3 on: 16 Feb 2019, 04:39 am »
I have setup a Logitech 665 universal remote to work with my Bryston system (BP-26, BDP-2 and BDA-3). Everything works fine except that I can't control the volume from the BP-26 or mute the system. I realized that the BP-26 is somewhat limited in its remote capabilities, but even if I could get it to control volume that would be a big win. I have tried getting it to "learn" the appropriate codes from my original BP25 remote (the brick) without any success. The BP remote works fine controlling the  BP-26, but I can't get the Logitech to do that.   :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

Additional question, I assume that there is NO remote capability for the BHA-1?

Thanks.

Aleksandar

« Reply #4 on: 21 Feb 2019, 09:53 pm »
hi,mike pickett solved problem :))..if someone has a similar problem, I hope it will be helpful

^This unit will be set to address ‘2’, which may be problematic for the Logitech Harmony remotes at the moment. If you set the address to ‘1’, then choose ‘BP26’ for the Logitech Harmony, you should have operation.

Currently, the switch marked ‘2’ will be turned off, and the other 3 will be turned on.  Please turn switch #2 on, then turn switch #1 off^