An Odyssey subwoofer? (no inside knowledge, just a question)

MBWD

Any possibility that Klaus and the boys at Odyssey are going to produce a subwoofer?  I'm in the market and I would love to get an Odyssey speaker (can't afford the Lorelei's :cry:).  

If there is one in the works, just sign me up for a preorder.  If it is definitely not gonna happen, I'd like to know so I can stop dreaming.  Thanks.

bunky

Re: An Odyssey subwoofer? (no inside knowledge, just a quest
« Reply #1 on: 8 May 2006, 09:42 am »
Quote from: MBWD
Any possibility that Klaus and the boys at Odyssey are going to produce a subwoofer?  I'm in the market and I would love to get an Odyssey speaker (can't afford the Lorelei's :cry:).  

If there is one in the works, just sign me up for a preorder.  If it is definitely not gonna happen, I'd like to know so I can stop dreaming.  Thanks.
Hey MBWD. Alain Courteau in Canada builds loudspeakers for Odyssey with the exception of the Lorelei's and the on wall picture frame models and he builds subwoofers that will work well with the Odyssey loudspeakers. contact Klaus and i am pretty sure that he can help you get a matching subwoofer if you desire to do so .thanks....WCW III

Boogaloo

An Odyssey subwoofer? (no inside knowledge, just a question)
« Reply #2 on: 8 May 2006, 02:10 pm »
MBWD, check out these revelationaudio speakers by Alain Couurteau http://www.revelationaudio.com/pages/englidebutpag.html.  Some of them look very similar to the Odyssey line, with two different  subs offered.