Keith's Rosewood HT3's

PaulHilgeman

Re: Keith's Rosewood HT3's
« Reply #20 on: 7 Mar 2007, 08:05 pm »
BAX Global will only insure up to $500 per box, at least thats what they told me.  I guess you need to not tell them that there are speakers in the box, but then what happens if you file a claim....?

Anyways.. thats been my experience.

-Paul

K_Roen

« Reply #21 on: 9 Mar 2007, 04:03 am »
The second HT3 arrived on Tuesday unscathed.  :D

Its been 2 days now and I have been BLASTING these boxes with every sound combination I can to break them in with.   OK...... I initially played them soft and gently with some Cd's to just test them.   After unpacking and gazing at them with jaw dropping appreciation of their physical beauty I placed them where I know they should sound the best.   There was no disappointment !!  Zero hours and they sounded great with only greater expectations to come.    aa

Day 2:  As has been stated in countless other reviews....... old Cd's and LP's sound new and with new hidden auditory expressions.

I wanted to give a short respectful commentary about these HT3's that Jim has provided to me soon after I hooked them up ....... In a short sentence,  I can't wait till these are broken in, I am amazed and they are what I expected of them,  Exceptional.

Jim :bowdown:
Thank you    :thumb:

A more in depth review and pictures to come. 
Keith

texas steve

« Reply #22 on: 11 Mar 2007, 10:36 pm »
The second HT3 arrived on Tuesday unscathed.  :D

Its been 2 days now and I have been BLASTING these boxes with every sound combination I can to break them in with.   OK...... I initially played them soft and gently with some Cd's to just test them.   After unpacking and gazing at them with jaw dropping appreciation of their physical beauty I placed them where I know they should sound the best.   There was no disappointment !!  Zero hours and they sounded great with only greater expectations to come.    aa

Day 2:  As has been stated in countless other reviews....... old Cd's and LP's sound new and with new hidden auditory expressions.

I wanted to give a short respectful commentary about these HT3's that Jim has provided to me soon after I hooked them up ....... In a short sentence,  I can't wait till these are broken in, I am amazed and they are what I expected of them,  Exceptional.

Jim :bowdown:
Thank you    :thumb:

A more in depth review and pictures to come. 
Keith

Keith, go one step further - take off the grill cover and the sound will astound you (of course the wife may beat you)!   I have taken the last 6 months to get my wife to agree to the covers off!

Steve

K_Roen

« Reply #23 on: 12 Mar 2007, 11:50 pm »
Keith, go one step further - take off the grill cover and the sound will astound you (of course the wife may beat you)!   I have taken the last 6 months to get my wife to agree to the covers off!

Steve

What  grill covers?   Oh those things I still have in the foam packing sitting in the closet...

As hours pass playing these speakers they only get better and better :D

I've found I need to up grade my turntable now to match what the HT3's are capable of.  The old never ending journey

texas steve

« Reply #24 on: 13 Mar 2007, 12:59 am »

Steve

What  grill covers?   Oh those things I still have in the foam packing sitting in the closet...

As hours pass playing these speakers they only get better and better :D

I've found I need to up grade my turntable now to match what the HT3's are capable of.  The old never ending journey

Smart boy!!! aa