FS: GR Research X-Voce and X-Statik Kits

zoso124

FS: GR Research X-Voce and X-Statik Kits
« on: 1 May 2023, 03:11 am »
I've decided to go a different route and reluctantly selling my finished X-Voce speaker and X-Statik kits.
The X-Voce is a leftover from AV123 and has the crossover upgrade completed (sonicap and mills resistors). It has the Diamond finish and I think it is the Mono Rosa. The finish is perfect, corners of the grill have small bends. It has the original dampening material and I also have the tube connectors just didn't get them added.

I have one X-Statik kit with the original crossovers. They have already been upgraded with sonicaps and mills resistors as well. This kit includes all the speakers (8 woofers, 2 tweeters), the tube connectors. speaker spikes, all the wire and solder. Will also include 3 sheets of No Rez.

Would like to sell this all together as a set. Looking for $1500 or best offer.

Located 30 minutes north of Pittsburgh. The X-Voce speaker is large so I might be able to meet within 1-2 hrs. Please let me know if you have any questions.
« Last Edit: 10 May 2023, 07:18 pm by zoso124 »

Infidel

Re: FS: GR Research X-Voce and X-Statik Kits
« Reply #1 on: 3 Sep 2023, 12:21 am »
"I have one X-Statik kit with the original crossovers. They have already been upgraded with sonicaps and mills resistors as well. This kit includes all the speakers (8 woofers, 2 tweeters), the tube connectors. speaker spikes, all the wire and solder. Will also include 3 sheets of No
Would like to sell this all together as a set. Looking for $1500 or best offer.

Located 30 minutes north of Pittsburgh. The X-Voce speaker is large so I might be able to meet within 1-2 hrs. Please let me know if you have any questions."

Do you still have the X-Static kit? If so, what do you want for it separately?

zoso124

Re: FS: GR Research X-Voce and X-Statik Kits
« Reply #2 on: 14 Dec 2023, 04:00 pm »
Bump