Any "audiophile" Harley riders?

chgolatin2

Any "audiophile" Harley riders?
« on: 3 Apr 2007, 02:49 pm »
Kinda curious if we have Audiophile that love to ride on their Harley's  :thumb: if not HD what kind of bike?  Also, any riders in the City of Chicago?  aa

Antman27

Re: Any "audiophile" Harley riders?
« Reply #1 on: 3 Apr 2007, 03:07 pm »
I ride ,I have a 2000 Sportster that is now all custom ,I think the front fender is the only think left stock
This pix does not do justice since this pix I installed 180 rear tire kit new WCC rear fender, Bars ,headlight
and than some  :thumb:

http://www.sportster.org/thebikes/images/antman-163-2.jpg

KJ

« Reply #2 on: 3 Apr 2007, 03:08 pm »
Yup, love to ride when time permits.  Harley-Davidson happens to be one of my customers, so it's always a nice change of pace when I can put jeans on and ride over there for business.  Even by not wearing a t-shirt over there, you feel like someone has a spot light on you as you walk around the building.   I've been accused of wearing "sassy pants" when I have other customer appointments the same day and can't wear jeans.

I have a 2003 Anniversary VROD (silver/black) and a 1997 Honda Shadow ACE (silver/white).

Thebiker

« Reply #3 on: 3 Apr 2007, 03:31 pm »
I'm on my second Electraglide.  Current ride is a 2007 FLHT.  I just couldn't resist the bigger engine and six speed trannie :drool:.  I took it for a test ride while my 2004 FLHTI was being detailed, and bought it later that afternoon.  Yep, all the will power in the world.  It makes me aa.

Thebiker

« Reply #4 on: 3 Apr 2007, 03:37 pm »
chgolatin2,
Hmmm, started thinking 'bout riding and forgot the rest of your question :dunno:

I'm not in the Chicago area.  I'm up in New England, the land of some of the most beautiful 2 lane country roads you could ask for.

chgolatin2

« Reply #5 on: 3 Apr 2007, 04:43 pm »
Wow you are lucky!  Living in a big city is a hassle if you want to ride.  You have to travel outside the city to enjoy the full open roads  :cry:

chgolatin2,
Hmmm, started thinking 'bout riding and forgot the rest of your question :dunno:

I'm not in the Chicago area.  I'm up in New England, the land of some of the most beautiful 2 lane country roads you could ask for.

chgolatin2

« Reply #6 on: 3 Apr 2007, 04:43 pm »
Sweet looking bike!  Mine is the one in the Avatar...

I ride ,I have a 2000 Sportster that is now all custom ,I think the front fender is the only think left stock
This pix does not do justice since this pix I installed 180 rear tire kit new WCC rear fender, Bars ,headlight
and than some  :thumb:

http://www.sportster.org/thebikes/images/antman-163-2.jpg

Antman27

« Reply #7 on: 3 Apr 2007, 06:36 pm »
Sweet looking bike!  Mine is the one in the Avatar...
Thanks Sure wish I hade more time to ride I also wish I had the $$ to upgrade the sporty is nice and I have alot of $$ in it but it is not the most comfortable ride
I had thoughts of selling it and using the $$ for a NICE set of Full range speakers !  :roll:

Rashiki

« Reply #8 on: 4 Apr 2007, 01:56 am »
I ride an Italian scooter -- an Aprilia Scarabeo. It's a blast and has never let me down. I ride it all year round. Of course, I live in California, so those winter mornings aren't quite so bad...

-Rob

HarleyMYK

« Reply #9 on: 4 Apr 2007, 04:50 am »
'nuf said

....not that I want to discourage anyone from continuing on with this thread.
« Last Edit: 5 Apr 2007, 11:15 pm by HarleyMYK »