Hello from a probable new owner

wilbur_the_goose

Hello from a probable new owner
« on: 20 Feb 2021, 07:32 pm »
Hello from a probable new owner in SE Pennsylvania.

I'm looking to upgrade from my Paradigm Studio 100's, and bumped into Salk by chance and, wow, the reviews are amazing.   I've yet to see a dissatisfied client.

I've sent a couple of e-mails to Mr. Salk looking for advice.  And, yes, my wife is into it too - she is a huge music lover and is keen to go with Salk.

To be honest, I don't know where to start other than picking a pair for L/R, and possibly a center (my Paradigm sounds OK, but I'm guessing that a Salk would be outstanding).

Thanks for all the posts I've read, and I look forward to being part of the community.

MiamiAngler

Re: Hello from a probable new owner
« Reply #1 on: 21 Feb 2021, 02:07 am »
 Welcome
It’s great your wife shares your interest in music.    She should enjoy picking out the finish.   I bought my Song 3 BeAt almost two years and have truly enjoyed them.   One warning!   Watch out for the upgrade bug hitting you.   I have been a little out of control myself.

rmdtexas

« Reply #2 on: 21 Feb 2021, 08:02 pm »
I've had my BeATs for almost 2 yrs and no regrets. Jim listened to what i wanted and definitely picked a winner for me.

ermd1

« Reply #3 on: 24 Feb 2021, 01:40 pm »
No matter which Salk speakers you decide upon, you will undoubtedly be wowed by the sound!  :)