Personal Introduction

Dradder

Personal Introduction
« on: 16 Sep 2023, 05:50 pm »
I've been using a Nuforce DDA-120 for five years now, been very happy with it. Interested in Nuprime products now, as the Nuforce/Nuprime engineers seem to have the same notion as I do, of what music sounds like.

My only problem with the DDA-120 is that it doesn't have a preamp output,so I could run it into a separate amp with more power & be able to use lower sensitivity speakers than the medium-sensitivity Elac towers I have now.

Looking at acquiring Magnepan LRS+ speakers, so researching suitable Nuprime options.

Cheers!

rustydoglim

Re: Personal Introduction
« Reply #1 on: 18 Sep 2023, 11:55 pm »
You can consider Omnia A300SE.  Or upgrade to separate components that give you the flexibility.
The STA-100 is very good with twice the power of DDA-120.

Dradder

« Reply #2 on: 20 Sep 2023, 04:25 pm »
Thanks for your reply. I consider it one of the advantages of purchasing Nuprime products, that you monitor this board -- very helpful!

Actually considering the Omnia A300 rather than the A300SE, as I don't need Airplay -- so more of a bargain, given the specs.

Big problem with purchasing Nuprime is that there are just too many good options!

rustydoglim

« Reply #3 on: 20 Sep 2023, 07:44 pm »
I was going to suggest A300, but a distributor just bought all the remaining stocks.