Lifestyle Home Theater - Gallo Acoustics...

cjr888

Lifestyle Home Theater - Gallo Acoustics...
« on: 1 Apr 2003, 03:11 am »
Still haven't gotten around to buying a new and suitable sized television to make TV or movies enjoyable, but knew that the second I did, I'd probably chase after a minimal Gallo Micro setup.  I refuse to integrate 2-channel audio and home theater -- part not wanting to screw up audio, mainly with speaker positioning, etc, and second because doing rear channel speakers just won't work properly with the room layout...so go for the convenient, lifestyle, don't take up too much space route...

Anyways, I was browsing the Gallo site and realized that they had a new product I was unaware of outside of the Micro and Due's: the A'Diva.  

Essentially looks like a bit less sensitive version of the Micro, using the same 3" driver, but modified, and in a 5" enclosure instead of a 4" inch.

I barely noticed the link at www.roundsound.com, especially since, well, there's pictures but not even specifications.  For a company with a sort of 'neato' product, they sure have a boring site.

Anyways, I stumbled onto the UK link at http://www.anthonygallo.co.uk/index.html, and boy is this site different...  Plenty of pictures and reviews all over the place, and information on the A'Diva as well...

Just like the Due, they sure aren't cheap for what you get, but in the way of looking good (without grills) and not getting in the way, I think Gallo takes the cake..

Just figured I'd mention it as I hadn't seen previous mention or anyone hawking them on Audiogon.....

jcoat007