My New Songtowers

cacophony777

Re: My New Songtowers
« Reply #40 on: 16 Jun 2010, 03:18 am »
I just sold my old RS6 speakers. I deliberately didn't do direct A/B comparisons when I initially bought my new Songtowers, partly because there was a small part of me that was worried I wouldn't hear enough difference to justify the upgrade.

But for the RS6 sale tonight I had them hooked up right next to the Songtowers and couldn't resist...

The difference is utterly phenomenal

The clarity
The warmth
The detail
The depth

The Songtowers are not just better, they are vastly better, and I couldn't be happier with this upgrade.
:thumb:

Nuance

« Reply #41 on: 16 Jun 2010, 05:34 pm »
I just sold my old RS6 speakers. I deliberately didn't do direct A/B comparisons when I initially bought my new Songtowers, partly because there was a small part of me that was worried I wouldn't hear enough difference to justify the upgrade.

But for the RS6 sale tonight I had them hooked up right next to the Songtowers and couldn't resist...

The clarity
The warmth
The detail
The depth

The Songtowers are not just better, they are vastly better, and I couldn't be happier with this upgrade.

:guitar: :rock:

cacophony777

« Reply #42 on: 16 Jun 2010, 06:06 pm »
Nuance, your initial advice here was spot on:

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=75858.msg713700#msg713700

I think your analogy with the smudged window was a perfect way of illustrating the difference.

sarge_in

« Reply #43 on: 18 Jun 2010, 04:14 pm »

The clarity
The warmth
The detail
The depth

Awesome!!!  That's veyr good to know!

Nuance

« Reply #44 on: 18 Jun 2010, 05:46 pm »
Nuance, your initial advice here was spot on:

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=75858.msg713700#msg713700

I think your analogy with the smudged window was a perfect way of illustrating the difference.

Thanks buddy.