bose sound dock portable

sts9fan

bose sound dock portable
« on: 25 Sep 2007, 01:49 pm »
So a buddy of mine works for bose (nothing audio related) and he has had one of the new sounddocks that just came out for most of the summer.  Now I am not and most likely will never be in the market for a $400 ipod dock but this thing can crank pretty good.  We have used it a BBQs and parties at parks etc and it can really play loud enough to be satisfying.  Obviously it does not make that much bass due to its size but it does sound very clear.  It is battery operated which is really nice.  I have never listened to it inside so I have no commet on its true sound but for background music at a BBQ I would be surprised if any of the other ipod docks this size play as loud and as clear. (Previous statement backed-up by zero comparison or experience).  I told my firend that I would never pay the asking price for the thing but if he happened to have an extra I would surely carry one in my car.  This is a big step because if he happened to have an extra 4k surround sound system I would not put it in my house.