A new Cab design; Part II!!!

EdRo

Re: A new Cab design; Part II!!!
« Reply #140 on: 31 Dec 2017, 08:48 pm »
This was a proof of concept prototype. I will keep this with relatively few changes. I plan on doing a smaller version of this cab. The sky's the limit with this one!

EdRo

« Reply #141 on: 1 Mar 2018, 02:00 am »
It looks like the wonderful Mag. oxide dome in my VonOtto will be a one-off...Transducer Labs is out of buisness. :cry:

seadogs1

« Reply #142 on: 5 Apr 2018, 10:43 pm »
Is Vapor audio still in business? No new posts on this or anything else for quite some time. What Gives?????????

Factorz

« Reply #143 on: 6 Apr 2018, 02:11 am »
I was under the impression that they are still in business but no longer taking any new orders. The site is still up to date, but maybe Ed or Pete could give us a update. Hope all is well.

EdRo

« Reply #144 on: 26 Apr 2018, 12:21 am »
Hey guys. I was stalking the halls at Axpona looking for a replacement dome tweet for my Aurora/VonOtto builds. I think I may have what I need in the newest SB Acoustics beryllium dome with neodymium motor. I had quite an in-depth discussion with an SB engineer. Now all it'll take is some cnc work and testing, and I'll be back on track. I don't plan on ever stopping making speakers!

bajaed

« Reply #145 on: 26 Apr 2018, 03:36 am »
Good to hear Ed. Was amazed by the Auroras when I heard them. Would love to hear these as well. What's your target for having these ready for production?