Holiday Sale: Ultimate Power Package! Furutech GTX NCF + NCF Cover + Wall Frame

DaveC113

• Facilitator
  • ZenWaveAudio.com
Furutech has just authorized a 20% off sale on their top-end power package, which includes:

• Furutech GTX NCF duplex receptacle
  • Furutech 105D NCF Cover
  • Furutech Billet Aluminum Wall Frame

Retail price for these components is $660. Your price for these components is $528 until these package deals sell out, and the quantity available is LIMITED. Discount is only available for the entire package and cannot be separated.

The GTX NCF and 105D NCF cover are brand new and easily surpass the previous non-NCF parts.

This is the perfect package to supply power to your power distribution / surge / conditioning system, ideally one of my modded SurgeX units. ;)  The difference these parts make is unbelievable, mind-blowing, night-and-day type thing... and I'm not exaggerating. I've sold many of these setups without the NCF parts and people have been blown away by the improvements, and the NCF parts are significantly better! 

PM me or email me at dave@zenwaveaudio to reserve your package.

Folsom

Nice sale.

Well it's not a WAF factor, so everyone tell your wife's they want it for Christmas! (I'm not married, but any wife will be required to buy me a collector series Lego first and foremost anyways).

DaveC113

• Facilitator
  • ZenWaveAudio.com
Nice sale.

Well it's not a WAF factor, so everyone tell your wife's they want it for Christmas! (I'm not married, but any wife will be required to buy me a collector series Lego first and foremost anyways).

Lol, that's true.. they look pretty cool on the wall actually. :)

If you're a Lego collector I got a Vestas wind-turbine lego set (maybe 5 years ago) when I was working for them and mailed it to my nephew in Germany. He was super happy but customs looked up it's "street value" and taxed my sister on it, which was not cool at all, these were selling for nearly $400 online! She paid about the full value of what a set like that would cost to get it out of customs. Maybe one day it'll be worth a lot, but not after my nephew used it.  :lol:

---------------------------

On topic, if you like the GTX, the NCF version sounds crisper and cleaner. It doesn't seem possible an AC receptacle can have SO MUCH effect on the sound!

Folsom

It's brutal once they stop making them. I want both versions of the Star Destroyer but they're $1k+ now.

Shit, audio is cheaper for once!

DaveC113

• Facilitator
  • ZenWaveAudio.com
Collectibles are interesting. The Vestas set was never for sale, the only way you could get one is if you were a full time employee, it was a Christmas gift. They probably had a few thousand employees. It looks like people have paid $5-800 for new ones recently on ebay which is about double 5 yrs ago when they were given out. Vestas management wasn't happy about people selling them.

Wig

Dave,

Have not been following the latest outlet improvements but how much better is this new outlet over my GTX-R?

Wig

Folsom

Here's a long thread.

Consensus was much better.

DaveC113

• Facilitator
  • ZenWaveAudio.com
Dave,

Have not been following the latest outlet improvements but how much better is this new outlet over my GTX-R?

Wig

It is a good bit better... crisp and clean. I was surprised, as the GTX(R) is excellent as-is, it was shocking how much a receptacle can do. The NCF version even moreso... Apparently NCF is a combination of several things but the new ingredient is tourmaline. Furutech explains it's effect is a result of electrical and mechanical damping properties.

DaveC113

• Facilitator
  • ZenWaveAudio.com
Thanks for the interest!  :thumb:

For clarification, the sale is on until I sell out or are told otherwise... from what I understand these are  basically limited-edition packages of all three items... receptacle, wall frame and cover...  that can not be separated. So, the sale only applies to the purchase of all three pieces. And while not inexpensive, this is not a subtle upgrade... it's a major improvement. There's a 99.9% chance you'll be happy you spent the money and wished you had earlier. Also, they look really cool.  :green:

The NCF receptacles have been selling for $280 by themselves, for months they have been selling out before they get here from Japan, and the new NCF covers and wall frame are sure to make some nice improvements over the receptacle alone while also improving looks quite a bit. This is a great opportunity for those who have waited on getting the new NCF parts.

I only have 4 sets left...

DaveC113

• Facilitator
  • ZenWaveAudio.com
TWO SETS LEFT!

I may be able to restock but it's not guaranteed, it depends on whether other dealers buy 'em up before I do.

Also, the $528 price includes priority mail shipping and burn-in of the NCF receptacle on my AudioDharma Cable Cooker.

DaveC113

• Facilitator
  • ZenWaveAudio.com
Long pause, but there's still ONE SET left!

Also, I have a one set of non-NCF GTX receptacle, cover and plate available, please contact me if interested.

DaveC113

• Facilitator
  • ZenWaveAudio.com
Sold Out!

However, once CES is over there may be more available and if so I'll pick up a few more sets. They may be sold out completely though.

DaveC113

• Facilitator
  • ZenWaveAudio.com
If you missed out I have been able to restock!   :banana piano:

This sale is limited to 100 sets in the USA,  I will continue to sell them until stock runs out, but there are not a lot left...

DaveC113

• Facilitator
  • ZenWaveAudio.com
I'm down to 2 more sets left!

Feedback has been great and about half the folks who buy are coming back for another set, another receptacle, or even sending me power distributors to retrofit with NCF parts. I'd compare the effect of the NCF set to a major component upgrade, even if you currently have an upgraded receptacle... folks who have the exact same receptacle in the non-NCF version are commenting on how big of an upgrade the NCF version is.

DaveC113

• Facilitator
  • ZenWaveAudio.com
Sold Out, thanks so much everyone!  :thumb:

DaveC113

• Facilitator
  • ZenWaveAudio.com
And.... it's back for a limited time.  :)

The sale has been very successful in terms of introducing new customers to Furutech and generating repeat customers, so the sale will continue until about 30 more sets are sold nationwide. I can special order these sets as long as they last, just send me a PM or email dave@zenwaveaudio.com.