TDAC by Tube Audio Design (Black) *SOLD*

ajzepp

TDAC by Tube Audio Design (Black) *SOLD*
« on: 21 Apr 2012, 10:02 am »

This was Paul's most recent and best tube DAC. I am the original owner and I have taken excellent care of it in a smoke-free environment. Prior to this model, I owned a TADAC, so Paul's DACs have served me well since 2007. I have the stock tubes that have very few hours on them, in addition to some cryo treated Phillips E80CC tubes that were approximately $150 for the pair. They are a clear upgrade over the stock tubes and I will include them in the deal for AC'ers only.

The list price for this DAC was $1499, but Paul's sale price was a fair bit less than that. My asking price for the TDAC (including the external 120v power supply AND the cryo'd Phillips tubes) is $480 shipped (CONUS) to a good home. For PayPal buyers, please add 3%. I am obviously pricing this to sell, so the first person to commit to the deal can own it. **Note that a power cord is NOT included with this sale.

For owner feedback on the TDAC, please go HERE.

Here are some pics I took tonight, and below you can find the product page from when Paul last listed it.

http://www.angelfire.com/biz/bizzyb/TDAC.html

PS. If you want a GREAT little USB-to-S/PDIF adapter that does an amazing job with this DAC, check out my other listing!
« Last Edit: 23 Apr 2012, 08:55 am by ajzepp »

ajzepp

**UPDATE**

Okay, until 4/28, I am offering my HiFace USB-to-S/PDIF reclocking adpater (Maplehsade version) with the TDAC at no additional charge. If you look at the bottom of my post above in the "PS" part, there is a link to the adapter. On 4/28 I'm pulling the deal from AC and putting it up on Audiogon. The adapter alone was $189 and it's less than a year old...this is a ridiculously good package I'm offering, so first come first served!

ajzepp

Re: TDAC by Tube Audio Design (Black) *SOLD*
« Reply #2 on: 23 Apr 2012, 08:55 am »
Well that was fast...Item is sold.