FS: Sony 333ES 5 disc cd/sacd changer bargain SOLD

nicksgem10s

FS: Sony 333ES 5 disc cd/sacd changer bargain SOLD
« on: 31 Jan 2010, 08:56 pm »
Up for sale is a Sony 333 ES 5 disc cd/sacd changer.

This player sometimes has trouble reading certain discs.  I cannot seem to understand what causes it.

It would not play a cd from REM before I took these photos today.  Then I loaded a combination of 4 cds and one sacd and it played them all flawlessly.

It is in 7/10 cosmetic condition.  It is a little slow to load discs and makes some noise due to the changer mechanism and age.

It comes with a remote but I don't believe it is the original.  I am not the original owner.  I do not have packaging for the unit but have plenty of experience with shipping.

I will guarantee it not to be DOA.  Beyond that you are on your own.  It does work and sounds nice.  I can't guarantee it will play all the titles in your collection.

If you want to check out sacd on the cheap and have patience for load time then this may be your lucky day.

$100 plus shipping and paypal.

-Nick
« Last Edit: 13 Feb 2010, 12:52 am by nicksgem10s »

nicksgem10s

Re: FS: Sony 333ES 5 disc cd/sacd changer bargain price
« Reply #1 on: 2 Feb 2010, 12:08 am »
I will deliver the player for $110 including shipping/paypal via Fed Ex Ground Con USA.

pardales

« Reply #2 on: 2 Feb 2010, 01:18 am »
Bump...Nick's a great AC member you can trust.  :thumb:

starkiller

« Reply #3 on: 3 Feb 2010, 01:10 am »
CDR's??

nicksgem10s

Re: FS: Sony 333ES 5 disc cd/sacd changer bargain SOLD
« Reply #4 on: 5 Feb 2010, 08:22 pm »
SOLD

CDR's??

It seems to play most cdr-s I have tried.  I do not know what causes the disc read problems.

It seems to be pretty random from what I can tell.  I understand that this was pretty common with these units.

It isn't perfect but it is a bargain price.

SOLD
« Last Edit: 13 Feb 2010, 12:52 am by nicksgem10s »