VPI Mark III 595.00 plus shipping

chriss

VPI Mark III 595.00 plus shipping
« on: 21 Aug 2009, 11:55 pm »
For sale is a VPI Mark III. This table was put together using the bass and motor from a 19 jr and the plinth (acrylic/steel) and the platter from a Mark III. I have listed its condition as 7 just to be conservative but it really is in nice shape.

Cosmetically in good shape. There is light scratching on the plinth acrylic. The only real cosmetic issue is that the armboard is after market and is flat as opposed to glossy, is a tiny bit thicker and has a small scratch near the platter. I can?t find any flaws on the base.

Comes with pointy feet as well as the original feet.

The dust cover is in good shape (little if any of usual swirling) though it could use a more thorough cleaning then what I gave it (I did not want to damage it).

This table will ship in its original packaging. I have successfully shipped tables before (a Vpi, a Thorens and a Linn) so you can be sure it will be well packed.

Please feel free to ask any questions you might have and thanks for looking

I have great feedback at Audiogon.
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fb.pl?user=Chriss02

orthobiz

Re: VPI Mark III 595.00 plus shipping
« Reply #1 on: 23 Aug 2009, 04:34 am »
Is the base the same size as the HW-19 regular 'table? If so, any interest in parting out the dust cover separately?

Paul

orthobiz

Re: VPI Mark III 595.00 plus shipping
« Reply #2 on: 22 Jan 2010, 02:48 am »
Update: I bought some of the parts to this table from Chris and I'm delighted. Thanks!

Paul