Hi from Tucson

Steve_p

Hi from Tucson
« on: 13 Apr 2021, 12:43 am »
Hi,

Lots of great info here.

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: Hi from Tucson
« Reply #1 on: 13 Apr 2021, 11:24 am »
Welcome  :thumb:

Phil A

« Reply #2 on: 13 Apr 2021, 11:42 am »
Welcome!

Steve_p

« Reply #3 on: 13 Apr 2021, 02:19 pm »
Thanks, 

WGH

« Reply #4 on: 13 Apr 2021, 03:40 pm »
Welcome, there is a Tucson audio group you may be interested in joining. I accidentally started the group in 2013 when I invited some audiophiles over to listen to the Hypex NCore NC400 amps I had on loan. We have been meeting informally ever since. Our equipment is as varied as our music preferences. The Tucson leg of the Hapa cable review/tour recently completed and it ended up costing some of us hundreds of dollars because we bought the cables. That is what happens when audio addicts join a club.

If interested send me a PM with your email and I'll get you on our Google Group list.

Wayne

Steve_p

« Reply #5 on: 13 Apr 2021, 06:45 pm »
Welcome, there is a Tucson audio group you may be interested in joining. I accidentally started the group in 2013 when I invited some audiophiles over to listen to the Hypex NCore NC400 amps I had on loan. We have been meeting informally ever since. Our equipment is as varied as our music preferences. The Tucson leg of the Hapa cable review/tour recently completed and it ended up costing some of us hundreds of dollars because we bought the cables. That is what happens when audio addicts join a club.

If interested send me a PM with your email and I'll get you on our Google Group list.

Wayne

Thanks Wayne,

Still need a post or two before I can pm..

Steve_p

« Reply #6 on: 13 Apr 2021, 07:42 pm »
Hi Wayne,

Sent a pm, hope it got through

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
« Reply #7 on: 13 Apr 2021, 09:09 pm »
Greetings & Welcome to AC Steve_p    :thumb:

EkW

« Reply #8 on: 14 Apr 2021, 01:41 am »
Welcome Steve P in Tucson from Eric W in Tucson. I found the Tucson group through AC a year and a half ago. Looking forward to listening sessions again. I have new speakers that need to be shown off and critiqued.

WGH

« Reply #9 on: 14 Apr 2021, 01:50 am »
Eric, your evil attack cat is staring at me again.  :whip: