Shipping charges up to Canada question.

bubba67

Shipping charges up to Canada question.
« on: 14 Nov 2007, 11:52 pm »
Rick,

For all the prices for your products they are inclusive of shipping charges within continental USA. Since Canada is part of the same continent, do you extend the same priviledges for Canadian buyers. You had just posted that you shipped a kit to Calgary shipping included. I'm located in Edmonton, about 200 miles north of Calgary and am wondering what your policy on shipment charges is. Also, what carriers do you use for shipping to Canada?

Thanks in advance,

Bubba67

Rick Craig

• Industry Participant
  • Selah Audio
    • http://www.selahaudio.com
Re: Shipping charges up to Canada question.
« Reply #1 on: 15 Nov 2007, 12:29 am »
Rick,

For all the prices for your products they are inclusive of shipping charges within continental USA. Since Canada is part of the same continent, do you extend the same priviledges for Canadian buyers. You had just posted that you shipped a kit to Calgary shipping included. I'm located in Edmonton, about 200 miles north of Calgary and am wondering what your policy on shipment charges is. Also, what carriers do you use for shipping to Canada?

Thanks in advance,

Bubba67

The Calgary post was an example of what the kit would cost if shipped to Canada via USPS. The kits and monitor speakers can usually ship by USPS. The larger speakers ship via UPS or truck. We use a freight broker for the trucking lines and the carrier will vary depending on the destination. If you prefer a particular carrier we will work with you as much as possible. If you twist my arm enough I'll give you a discount  :wink: