Source for high res music album art to print on panels?

jlucas

I'd like to print an some album images on the 2'x2' panels. Ideally looking for 7200x7200 pixels as that would be 300dpi, so far I've only been able to find is 1500x1500.  Anyone found a higher res source? 

Phil A

Re: Source for high res music album art to print on panels?
« Reply #1 on: 13 May 2020, 12:47 pm »
Not found them but I guess if one had the album and a really good camera they could take a photo.  I've bought 12x12 panels from photos (with a point and shoot camera) I've taken.  They came out good.

Big Red Machine

« Reply #2 on: 13 May 2020, 02:13 pm »
GIK has a tool and browser thingee. A video:

https://www.gikacoustics.com/product/acoustic-art-panels-4-inch/

Try istock.com

Try Acoustimac as well

Phil A

« Reply #4 on: 13 May 2020, 03:24 pm »
I have some of the art panels from stock images at GIK and then a couple from GIK I do with photos I took (2nd pic).

JWL.GIK

• Facilitator
    • GIK Acoustics
« Reply #5 on: 18 Jun 2020, 02:21 pm »
While 300dpi photos look great on Art Panels, remember 72dpi is the minimum. Since we're printing onto fabric that has texture, once the resolution is finer than the thread of the fabric I'm not sure how big a difference it makes. Of course use the highest resolution (up to 300dpi) you can, but even at 72dpi the panel will look great.

Tony1954

« Reply #6 on: 19 Jun 2020, 10:38 pm »
You might want to have a look at https://www.morrisonhotelgallery.com. Not cheap, but there catalogue is quite spectacular.i am still trying to justify the purchase. A predicament we audiophiles are quite used to.