B&W 705 S2 Sound Improvments...how much burn in?

SST334

B&W 705 S2 Sound Improvments...how much burn in?
« on: 2 May 2020, 05:36 pm »
Greetings...
For those that own these, have you really experienced any sound improvements over time and if so, how much time elapsed for this. Also thoughts regarding these and low volume( late night) listening quality...not good as claimed?

Not a debate on burn- in theories.... I get it. I really would just like to hear from 700 series owners regarding first hand experience.

thanks

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: B&W 705 S2 Sound Improvments...how much burn in?
« Reply #1 on: 2 May 2020, 05:43 pm »
Hi,
Starting Block is really for people to introduce themselves.
This question/thread is best posted in Enclosure Circle,
 so I'll move it there for you now.
Please introduce yourself to the community by starting a thread here. If you are new to the site, threads posted here will be approved more quickly than anywhere else. Please DO NOT start more than one thread.

SST334

« Reply #2 on: 3 May 2020, 12:44 am »
Got it..thanks. I thought so but it seemed from the instructions as a newbie that was the only place I could post

Letitroll98

• Facilitator
  • Too loud is just right
« Reply #3 on: 3 May 2020, 12:14 pm »
Welcome to AC.  You can post anywhere except the Trading Post initially, but they need to be approved, a spam bot prevention measure.  Now that you have three posts you're good to go for the entire site.  Getting a response for one specific model line of speakers within a manufacturer's lineup might be a struggle, perhaps B&W speakers as a whole might get more feedback.