Willie & Lobo fans in and around Minneapolis!!!!

budyog

• I don't listen to audio, I listen to music.
« on: 26 Apr 2005, 02:13 am »
A very dear friend of mine turned me on to Willie & Lobo about 10 years ago and they have become a part of my music listening life ever since. I saw them on  1/2/05 in La Cruz, Mexico and blew me away. Since then my dear friend has succumbed to 3 types of cancer and more than likely will not live too much longer.
So, I am working on a benefit for him and have Willie & Lobo set to perform on July 21 and 22 at a local resturaunt/bar in "NE" Minneapolis. I will have it finalized around 4/29/05. I will be thrilled to be able to bring Willie & Lobo to the city for my friend to be able to experience them "live" one last time.
If you are interested in a reserved table, (reservation will include dinner) call me at 612-750-6234. I have to sell 220 reservations.
I will keep you posted on this "special event".

They will also be staying at my home for the 2 nights and I will be able to play their CD's on my system. And they have never heard themselves sooooooo goooooood before.  :D

budyog

• I don't listen to audio, I listen to music.
« Reply #1 on: 10 May 2005, 12:59 am »
I put it all together. Come and join me  for dinner, watch and listen to some fine musicanship at a wonderful quaint hotspot in "NE" Minneapolis and help my friend.  :violin:     :guitar:
 See promotional flyer in "Gallery" section
http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?action=gallery;area=browse;album=564