Rainbow

Mag

Rainbow
« on: 14 Oct 2004, 04:57 pm »
I recently re-arranged my audio room to get better speaker seperation. Well my stereo never sounded so good. So I've been going through my cd collection again one at at time to hear what everything was suppose to sound like.
  Last night I gave Rainbow 'On Stage' a spin. My God! That's was the best I ever heard it. Ended with Still I'm Sad, what a song. Not having my fill of Blackmore's amazing rock guitar on his limited edition Stratocaster. I popped in Rainbow 'Rising' finally 'Light in the Black' is playing. For those of you unfamiliar with rock guitar. This is one of the Ritchie's greatest performances.where he displays his mastery of the electric guitar. I have yet to hear anyone that can make a guitar sing like the great Ritchie Blackmore. Many have tried, some have come close, but they all fail in comparison.
  I should be getting Rainbow 'Stranger in Us All' sometime next week. This cd is the last Rainbow album and from what I've read has only one dud. I already have some of the tracks 'Black Masquaraid' being my favorite, but I can't wait to hear it on a prestine recording, should be awesome.
   I'll probably submit an update for you'll in the near future after my Amazon  order arrives.