Any Requests?

strat95

Re: Any Requests?
« Reply #40 on: 16 Oct 2011, 05:13 pm »
PEZ ain't carrying any CD's around.  He has the camera, I have the music :P

The song is Up, Up, Up, Up, Up - and it's off of her CD Up, Up, Up, Up, UP :D

Seriously, you don't want Pez choosing the music for these shows.  I pick Sibelius, Ani, Mahler, and Tool.  He'd pick Radiohead, Radiohead, Radiohead, and Bjork.

I personally would not mind PEZ's choices!

But seriously can you please list more specifically the CD releases for each song?

You have given us the Artists or Composers, but could you please please list the song titles as well?  For the classical you would need to be more specific by listing the composer and possibly the label and year of release.

It would be fantastic if all that info was listed and available at the top of the thread.

Thanks by the way for doing a fantastic job reporting and especially giving opinions.

TV

dcgl22

« Reply #41 on: 16 Oct 2011, 07:06 pm »
I'm a newbie guys, but would really appreciate a brief show and tell of the Wyred 4 Sound, Linux music server.  I understand there's a prototype in room 1021.  Thanks much! :thumb:

Dan

orthobiz

« Reply #42 on: 16 Oct 2011, 11:56 pm »
As always thanks Laura. I'll get the Fozgometer in the meantime...

Can't have too much setup stuff when you Live in my neck of the woods!

Paul

krikor

• Initiative comes to those who wait.
    • AudioSnoop.com
« Reply #43 on: 17 Oct 2011, 12:55 am »
I'm a newbie guys, but would really appreciate a brief show and tell of the Wyred 4 Sound, Linux music server.  I understand there's a prototype in room 1021.  Thanks much! :thumb:

Dan

Ditto... Wondering about the new wyred stuff.