Why are cancer pills so expensive?

Folsom

Re: Why are cancer pills so expensive?
« Reply #60 on: 24 Jan 2013, 07:36 pm »
Gut flora is the best way to keep the immune system up and cancer-seeking. There is nothing better to prevent cancer than a very healthy immune system. But we are all different; so needs are different. In fact we can be very different.

As far as red meat consumption goes there are reasons note to eat it depending on who you are. Also I wouldn't bother with pork. In fact if you are blood type A you don't even have the ability to digest saturated fats and cholesterol properly; so red meat wouldn't be so advisable.

cheap-Jack

« Reply #61 on: 24 Jan 2013, 07:49 pm »
Hi.

As far as red meat consumption goes there are reasons note to eat it depending on who you are. Also I wouldn't bother with pork.  so red meat wouldn't be so advisable.

I work out twice every week with weight. So some white meat, like chicken breast, is good for me.

BTW, I think the world still believes milk is a very wholesome food for everybody. After reading a medical paper on milk, with enzimes that may grow cancer cells in our intestines, I have given up dairy milk for a few years now, replacing it with soy milk plus calcium supplements for my breakfast.

To my surprise, I feel better with more energy than drinking milk.

As one Ph.D. nutritionist mentioned if animals all stop drinking milk after they grow up, so why not human beings??? :scratch:

c-J

Folsom

« Reply #62 on: 24 Jan 2013, 08:31 pm »
Yeah I never recommend milk. A friend is a school nurse person and tells parents to take their kids of milk to curb the massive flatulence. They are skeptical, most don't do it, but the ones that do say the blasts from their kids stop.

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #63 on: 25 Jan 2013, 12:36 am »
Hi.
Yes, one can drink one & only one cup of coffee (preferrably with skimmed milk, very little or no sugar added) a day. It can keep our heart healthier, it is so reported. That's is what my wife doing daily though I seldom touch coffee, not for health reason. I hate the roasted coffee bean taste, that's all. Likewise, I don't like whisky as I hate the taste of roasted barley. I go for grape wines instead, on occasions only.

c-J
Thanks Bro.

OzarkTom

« Reply #64 on: 25 Jan 2013, 01:54 am »

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #65 on: 26 Feb 2013, 12:24 am »
After being diagnosed with leukemia in September, I was shocked to learn the price of the pills to treat the cancer. One month supply of 30 tablets $5000.
Hi Prokennnex,
Just know today how important is the ozone therepy for the blood, ozone is O3(oxigene x 3).
Ozone is an antiviral, antimicrobial and antifungal agent as well. It has enormous power in slowing the aging process. Practically all bacteria are sensitive to ozone!

I aware only two types of oz therapy, but may be more:
1) In the jacuzzi bath water.
2) A machine that injects ozone into the blood, that looks good for you, this is a hospital procedure.

Some remarks:
"Ozone therapy has been successfully tested on 262 diseases." (Saul Pressman, Ph.D.)

"Ozone is the greatest discovery of modern chemistry" (Enrico Fermi - Italian, Nobel Prize for physics in 1938, was the greatest exponent of the physical world, having worked in the development of the largest power generator in the world of atomic particles).

In 1933 with the advancement and development of large multinational pharmaceutical companies worldwide, "American Medical Association issued a decision: That Eliminated all medical treatments were competitive to drug therapy(Headed by Morris Fishbein, 1933).

Dr. Otto Warburg, the only doctor to win a Medicine Nobel Prize twice in 1931/1944, published in his first prize work that ''THE CAUSE OF CANCER IS A DECREASE OF USE OXYGEN BY THE MITOCHONDRIA''.

Lance Armstrong used ozone therapy for his prostatic cancer.

Countries where this therapy is widely used:
Germany, France, Japan, Bulgaria, Hungary, Mexico, Canada, Cuba, Italy, Israel, Egypt, Poland, it is used in all government hospitals in Russia and Cuba for free.
Hope this help

OzarkTom

« Reply #66 on: 11 Mar 2013, 02:34 am »

jimdgoulding

« Reply #67 on: 11 Mar 2013, 02:50 am »

OzarkTom

« Reply #68 on: 11 Mar 2013, 01:16 pm »
Thanks Jim, that is a very powerful article on cancer. A quote from the article,

"CBN News recently published an article on the ketogenic diet.2 Clearly, many people are realizing that what we have been doing in terms of fighting cancer is simply not working, and we cannot afford to continue in the same way. Prevention must be addressed if we ever want to turn the tide on the growing incidence of cancer across all age groups. But even more astounding, in terms of treatment, is that cancer may respond to diet alone.

“Dr. Fred Hatfield is an impressive guy: a power-lifting champion, author of dozens of books, a millionaire businessman with a beautiful wife. But he'll tell you his greatest accomplishment is killing his cancer just in the nick of time,” CBN News writes. "The doctors gave me three months to live because of widespread metastatic cancer in my skeletal structure," he recalled. "Three months; three different doctors told me that same thing."

Dr. Hatfield was preparing to die when he heard of metabolic therapy, also known as the ketogenic diet. He had nothing to lose so he gave it a try, and... it worked. The cancer disappeared completely, and at the time of his interview (above), he’d been cancer-free for over a year."

See the article for the interview.

bummrush

« Reply #69 on: 11 Mar 2013, 01:24 pm »
All I I know is if cancer comes to someone I know it's going to be talked to my doc about canabinoids and hemp oil.

cheap-Jack

« Reply #70 on: 11 Mar 2013, 05:36 pm »
Hi.
....The cancer disappeared completely, and at the time of his interview (above), he’d been cancer-free for over a year."See the article for the interview.

Don't hold your breath yet, my friend.

Per a radiologist friend, who said medically 8-year period is the time to call a cancer cured. Like I had a 'minor' skin cancer on my right temple - basal cell which was discovered & removed some 9 years back. Thanks the Almighty it is a 'locallized' cancer which normally does not spread out. I think I can call my skin cancer cured.

One thing I don't understand, I seldom exposed myself to the sun.

Well, we never know!

c-J

OzarkTom

« Reply #71 on: 11 Mar 2013, 06:00 pm »
Hi.
Don't hold your breath yet, my friend.

Per a radiologist friend, who said medically 8-year period is the time to call a cancer cured. Like I had a 'minor' skin cancer on my right temple - basal cell which was discovered & removed some 9 years back. Thanks the Almighty it is a 'locallized' cancer which normally does not spread out. I think I can call my skin cancer cured.

One thing I don't understand, I seldom exposed myself to the sun.

Well, we never know!

c-J

And three doctors said he had no hope at all.

if you want to avoid skin cancer, get plenty of vitamin D from the sun. Roofers has the lowest cases of skin cancer than any profession, and they are in the sun all day. search on Mercola.com to find out.

rajacat

• Washington State
« Reply #72 on: 11 Mar 2013, 06:10 pm »
And three doctors said he had no hope at all.

if you want to avoid skin cancer, get plenty of vitamin D from the sun. Roofers has the lowest cases of skin cancer than any profession, and they are in the sun all day. search on Mercola.com to find out.

Of course, one should also be aware of alternative opinions. Australia, which is a very sunny country, has the highest rate of ski cancer in the world.

Actually I think it's very bad advice to recommend that you should roast yourself in the sun to help build up a resistance to skin cancer, especially if you have a light complexion. There are other ways of getting your dose of vitamin D.
http://top5ofanything.com/index.php?h=fb672e42
« Last Edit: 11 Mar 2013, 09:22 pm by rajacat »

Folsom

« Reply #73 on: 11 Mar 2013, 08:27 pm »
Ketogenic Diet May Be Key to Cancer Recovery

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/03/10/ketogenic-diet.aspx?e_cid=20130310_SNL_Art_1&utm_source=snl&utm_medium=email&utm_content=art1&utm_campaign=20130310

I keep watch on Mercola for any new discoveries to improve your health.

Mercola has problems with honesty. Also he has displayed very clear misunderstandings of cancer, and energy use.

The body uses glucose to make ATP. When the body uses fats or protein, it is also still only making ATP. The Ketogenic diet having success has nothing to do with what he is suggesting (when and if it does work).

OzarkTom

« Reply #74 on: 12 Mar 2013, 12:06 am »
Mercola has problems with honesty. Also he has displayed very clear misunderstandings of cancer, and energy use.

The body uses glucose to make ATP. When the body uses fats or protein, it is also still only making ATP. The Ketogenic diet having success has nothing to do with what he is suggesting (when and if it does work).

So what have you seen Mercola lie about?

Folsom

« Reply #75 on: 21 Mar 2013, 07:02 am »
So what have you seen Mercola lie about?

For example, he should understand cancer as a doctor, but he actually displays that he has no clue in that link. Fungus? No.

Hes made strange claims for his Diabetes, about consuming high grain recommended by Dr. D'Adamo (which doesn't condone anything high grain by any means, just says some people are more tolerant).

Here is another article, talking about too many blood vessels?

He just repeatedly shows clear misunderstandings of serious stuff like cancer. Restrictive blood flow to tumors that already exist would work, but other things work on these small blood vessels too; you can't localize or make it healthy, the cancer could spread easier. Thing is, he should know and understand these things - and likely does.

Hes a total trendster.

OzarkTom

2bigears

« Reply #77 on: 28 May 2018, 04:21 pm »
 :D. You never see an old roofer anyway.  They are all young and strong. 
        My old buddy roofed for years and he looks twice his age on his face.
       BS all over the place ..  :D

bummrush

« Reply #78 on: 28 May 2018, 04:35 pm »
RSO,  Rick Simpson oil,,,,cannibus oil.

Folsom

« Reply #79 on: 28 May 2018, 05:14 pm »
Interesting tid bit...

My father goes to doctor here in Washington. They give him 1 pill he needed for something. $300

My father goes to doctor in Arkansas while visiting his brother, because no one seems to be able to help him in Washington (or willing to, and all appointments are months between). They give him the same pills. $6.43