Song Towers anywhere close to NC

rahimlee54

Song Towers anywhere close to NC
« on: 7 Jan 2009, 09:22 pm »
Hi guys,

I have been following the salk thread over at AVS for a while and I would finally like to audition some Songtowers before I decide if they are for me or not.  So if anyone anywhere close to western NC, SC, GA, or VA has a pair and wouldnt mind a friend and myself coming by for a listen a reply or PM would be greatly appreciated.  I have tried posting on AVS for an audition but no bites, I hope I dont have to go to Jim's shop to have a listen.

Thanks
Rahimlee54

funkmonkey

Re: Song Towers anywhere close to NC
« Reply #1 on: 8 Jan 2009, 01:16 am »
Have you contacted Jim for some help in finding an owner yet?  I'm sure he could help you out.

R Swerdlow

« Reply #2 on: 8 Jan 2009, 01:45 am »
I have a vague memory of someone in Atlanta, but I can't be sure if he bought STs or wanted to listen to some.

I'm in Maryland just outside of Washington, DC.  If that's not too far for you, you're welcome to come listen.

rahimlee54

« Reply #3 on: 8 Jan 2009, 01:56 am »
Have you contacted Jim for some help in finding an owner yet?  I'm sure he could help you out.

I emailed him around August or September asking about anyone near here, but he said the song towers were to new.  I'll shoot him a quick email and see if he can do anything for me.

rahimlee54

« Reply #4 on: 8 Jan 2009, 01:57 am »
I have a vague memory of someone in Atlanta, but I can't be sure if he bought STs or wanted to listen to some.

I'm in Maryland just outside of Washington, DC.  If that's not too far for you, you're welcome to come listen.

I'll try to find something a little closer but if not I'll take you up on the offer, I dont think DC is actually but a 3.5 hour drive from here so that wouldnt be a bad trip.

I'll let you know