Super Mario Agrees to Terms with Buffalo!!!

ajzepp

Super Mario Agrees to Terms with Buffalo!!!
« on: 15 Mar 2012, 04:43 pm »
I've been a die-hard Bills fan for nearly 30 years...been monitoring this situation since Tuesday...and now it's DONE!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!

This is easily the biggest signing in franchise history, and I think our playoff drought is about to end...GREAT JOB BY THE GM BUDDY NIX!!!

I can't believe it's a done deal!!!

:thumb:

macrojack

• Restricted
Re: Super Mario Agrees to Terms with Buffalo!!!
« Reply #1 on: 15 Mar 2012, 06:18 pm »
As a longtime Bronco fan, I know how you feel. One step forward, two steps back, year in year out. Nothing seems to ever go your way.

Now, at last, you have hope. I hope this deal pays off. Just remember, Tom Brady can handle a pass rush. But you should have fun against Sanchez and whatever Miami cobbles together.

ajzepp

« Reply #2 on: 15 Mar 2012, 10:29 pm »
Thanks, macrojack...and let me just say that I have huge respect for your franchise. The Broncos are a classy organization and I'm a big fan of the Von Miller pick from last year. As much as I love Dareus, Miller was the guy I wanted the Bills to get. He's a great fit for you guys, though.

It's going to be a lot of fun seeing Super Mario run rampant on the AFC East!

etcarroll

• SE PA. by way of Boston, MA.
« Reply #3 on: 15 Mar 2012, 10:52 pm »
Crap - don't want to see him chasing Brady 2x a year.

But will snicker when he rings "Franchises'" bell.

Would be nice if he could 'accidently' elbow fat-boy in his fat mouth on the way by.

ajzepp

« Reply #4 on: 15 Mar 2012, 10:58 pm »
LOL, I admit it, I hate you're team...but at least we have a common enemy in the Jets and Dolphins  :thumb: