SOLD Hypex Preamplifier DIY Class D balanced, in Headphone Amp **price reduced**

dcktr

SOLD Hypex Pre Amplifier DIY ClassD
Asking $650 plus shipping, Original Price was $1350
This is fully built Hypex Kit which is working perfectly. It is as good as new. I have had it for 9 months. Graded at 9 because there are two slight 1 inch scratches on the top. Quick build – 30 minutes, no solder. I did not test the headphone amplifier function. I have Hypex amplifiers in my active speakers, so I bought this as a good match as a temporary solution while my pre-processor was out of service. Will not be shipped in original box, it does not fit anymore now that it is fully built. Simple, Wonderful Sounding Preamplifier.
https://www.diyclassd.com/products/diy-amplifier-kits/diy-preamplifier
More info on me - ID = DCKTR Ebay, USAudiomart, Audiogon

Highlights:
• Fully analogue
• 2.7” monochrome OLED display
• Remote control included with comprehensive programming for each signal input to set gain and if wished adjust audio balance. Inputs can also be programmed as unity gain for connection to a source such as a AVR receiver with volume control (HT bypass)
• Discrete op-amps & voltage regulators
• Modular design (see below) Designed specifically to incorporate the add on options listed ,into the space provided in the pre amp case

Comprehensive future add-on options:
• DAC (AES, SPDIF, Optical, USB, Bluetooth)
• Phono stage
• Equalizer
• Streaming option

Standby Power:
less than 0,5W
Automatic input voltage selection:
Yes
HxR Ready :
On board
Mains voltage input:
100-120Vac / 200-240Vac ±10%
OpAmp: Discrete

AudioScience Revue measured its parameters and found it to be a an excellent performance pre-amp. (Their report can be read from their page on the internet. if you want the detailed measurements.) https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/hypex-diy-preamplifier-kit-review.43492/
They concluded that they would be happy to put the Hypex DIY Preamplifier and Headphone Amp Kit on their recommended list.
« Last Edit: 22 Feb 2024, 09:29 pm by dcktr »

dcktr

Price reduced to $650