Wow Bryston truly redefines what GREAT Customer Service means!

zugisland

I have never had a company respond with more vehemence in handling an issue before. These guys are on top of thier game and I applaud them for their efforts in maintaining me as not only a happy customer but one who will sing thier praises to anyone that cares. Thanks again  to James Tanner and Mike Pickett ( cust relations )...who handled my issues not only to my satisifaction but in a timely way which went way beyond what I could expect from any corp entitiy i have ever had to deal with before!..again Thank to all the Brystons people who made me smile!  ..

mrhyfy

I've had three excellent service experiences with Bryston.  Their warranty backed up by action adds great value to the Bryston name.

lanchile

Well, Bryston's quality and service is unmatched :thumb:.

DaveNote

• Without music, life would be a mistake. Nietzsche
Welcome to how great companies work. I've been a Bryston customer for over 30 years, and I've never dealt with any company that knows what outstanding service is all about they way Bryston does. I think the message and the reality are simple - They live by this motto: We serve customers the way we would want to be served.

1oldguy

Welcome to how great companies work. I've been a Bryston customer for over 30 years, and I've never dealt with any company that knows what outstanding service is all about they way Bryston does. I think the message and the reality are simple - They live by this motto: We serve customers the way we would want to be served.

Couldn't agree more.

ian.ameline

This is not at all unusual for bryston -- this is how they do business. They make great products and then they stand behind them. If anything goes wrong -- even years down the road, they make it right.

jjc1

We are talking about GOOD people here. Those that do unto others.... See if you can find other corporate entities that are as accomadating as the Bryston group. The percenatges are probably in the hundreths of a percent. I have never had a remotely unpleasant experience with the folks at Bryston. And their promptness is incredible.
Keep up the good work Bryston!

vegasdave

• My online rock magazine-Crypt Magazine
Yes, Bryston customer service is A+++.

drummermitchell

Bryston's word is reliable as their amps are.
I remember when I first got my 28's,
Had them in an open rack ect.and always left them on.
They use to get so hot that I could only keep my hand on them for maybe 5-6 seconds.
Thinking it could be a fire hazard I had talked to James and he figured perhaps they needed the bias reset.
Took them into my audio dealer and they reset the bias(couple of hours)brought them home.
In a couple of hours same thing.Of course I was losing it by now.
Anyway I believe James talked to my audio dealer and and the rest I'm not sure BUT:
James(BRYSTON)was going to send Stuart Taylor out from ONT to Alberta to see what's up with  my amps.
                                                      That's BRYSTON SERVICE.
Maybe James or Stuart or Mike realized that to properly set the bias,that the amps would need three days:
Adjust a hair let them sit with the cover off and on,adjust some more and some more.
Ive had these 28's for awhile now and we have a ______________________line.
But for Bryston to step up to the plate like that,boggles the mind,SUPERB SERVICE,just like many others.
                                                            Had to share :thumb:.

larevoj

Bryston IS Service Quality.

There are so many awards out there but none mentioned a word on Customer Service. I felt quality product should rate their service quality as well...

Hoiman

Re: Wow Bryston truly redefines what GREAT Customer Service means!
« Reply #10 on: 24 Aug 2011, 01:22 pm »
Here also. After my SP2 was repaired it went out of order again. In a few days I had a new one. Great guys over there. 10+.