Sapphire XL Webpage up

DanaA

Sapphire XL Webpage up
« Reply #20 on: 1 Feb 2005, 02:07 am »
Thank goodness you got back to me tonight.  I WILL let him know tomorrow the gist of your message.  I'll also have to find out how loud he plays his music.   I'm really hoping he goes ACI as I would then get to hear the new speakers.

thugh

Sapphire XL Webpage up
« Reply #21 on: 1 Feb 2005, 06:11 am »
Quote from: Mike Dzurko
Keith:
... and as real as the Panoramas sound, the XL sounds even more like "its in the room" to me. Fact is, the XL will end up selling for pretty close to the Panorama price, the intro price makes it a must do . . .I hope this helps with the thought process, please let me know of more questions. ...

I smell a Panorama upgrade Mike :lol:

Mike Dzurko

Sapphire XL Webpage up
« Reply #22 on: 1 Feb 2005, 02:01 pm »
Tonight the pre-sale pricing will be removed from the web. If you don't get your order in on time, we can extend this offer just for ACers . . .just email me directly BY the end of this week (Feb 5)

Mike Dzurko

Sapphire XL Webpage up
« Reply #23 on: 1 Feb 2005, 02:02 pm »
Quote from: thugh
Quote from: Mike Dzurko
Keith:
... and as real as the Panoramas sound, the XL sounds even more like "its in the room" to me. Fact is, the XL will end up selling for pretty close to the Panorama price, the intro price makes it a must do . . .I hope this helps with the thought process, please let me know of more questions. ...

I smell a Panorama upgrade Mike :lol:

Tom:

That will be quite a long way off, if at all . . .and if it happens, you can expect a very significant price increase in the Panorama.

Mike Dzurko

Sapphire XL Webpage up
« Reply #24 on: 21 Feb 2005, 03:45 pm »
Here's a nice pic of a Piano Black XL:

hectic1

Sapphire XL Webpage up
« Reply #25 on: 3 Mar 2005, 03:23 am »
Quote from: DanaA
Hoping that you see this quickly, Mike.  I've, of course, been making every other teacher at the school I work at buy speakers from ACI.  

Today, one asked me about speakers in the $2000 range for his dedicated two channel system.  My mind immediately sprung to the Panoramas, then, almost as quickly, remembered this deal.  Keeping in mind that this is for a two channel arrangement, with Marantz preamp and MacIntosh amp, would you recommend this excellent deal on the new Sapphires plus a sub or the Panora ...
DanaA, I have had the Sapphire XL's for about a week now and they are everything Mike has talked about...open, airy, detailed, and transparent...for the price they are an absolute must have...they finish on the cabinet is amazing...Mike has a real winner on his hands with this speaker! Kuddos to ACI for a job well done!  8)