Digital EQ = R-Des

Mike Dzurko

Digital EQ = R-Des
« Reply #20 on: 1 Dec 2004, 12:01 am »
I sure wish I had more to tell, but it is those last minute details that really take time. We're getting close, and hopefully can announce something concrete real soon. I will say this, the software interface makes this baby really easy to use. I think it has the perfect blend of power, flexibility and ease of use for optimum setup of home subs.

Harry P

Digital EQ = R-Des
« Reply #21 on: 11 Jan 2005, 09:31 pm »
Mike, now that you're back from the city of glitz, any updates on Rdes? I have a friend who wants to try it ASAP. And sure, I'd be happy to dedicate my quality time to checking it out with him :lol:

Mike Dzurko

Digital EQ = R-Des
« Reply #22 on: 12 Jan 2005, 01:17 am »
Quote from: Harry P
Mike, now that you're back from the city of glitz, any updates on Rdes? I have a friend who wants to try it ASAP. And sure, I'd be happy to dedicate my quality time to checking it out with him :lol:

Harry:

As a matter of fact>>> within 24-48 hours I hope to be posting a VERY special first opportunity on RDES. It is amazing, and I want you and your friend to get in on this so you can let people know what it can do.

Mike Dzurko

Digital EQ = R-Des
« Reply #23 on: 13 Jan 2005, 02:45 pm »
With the extremely busy holiday season and CES, I've not had the time to play with RDES that I'd like. Yesterday was a "snow day" and rather than go sledding I spent a couple of hours using R-DES on my Maestro. For measurement I used my laptop with TrueAudio RTA. Using R-DES is extremely easy! My room had way too much energy from around 33-65Hz. Actually a series of three peaks. When I knocked these out with R-DES I had to bring the sub level up. Man, what a difference.   :D

budyog

• I don't listen to audio, I listen to music.
Digital EQ = R-Des
« Reply #24 on: 13 Jan 2005, 06:43 pm »
Hey Mike,
When will it be available for us to try?

Mike Dzurko

Digital EQ = R-Des
« Reply #25 on: 13 Jan 2005, 10:52 pm »
Quote from: budyog
Hey Mike,

I hope to set up pre- orders tomorrow or over the weekend . . .special pricing for those who get in early. Delivery of pre-orders should begin in early Feb. Thanks!

Harry P

Digital EQ = R-Des
« Reply #26 on: 14 Jan 2005, 12:33 am »
Quote from: Mike Dzurko
Hey Mike,

I hope to set up pre- orders tomorrow or over the weekend . . .special pricing for those who get in early. Delivery of pre-orders should begin in early Feb. Thanks!

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, always Tomorrow, Mike, you'll just have to give up sleep and keep up with demand here :lol:

Mike Dzurko

Digital EQ = R-Des
« Reply #27 on: 3 Feb 2005, 02:05 pm »
Quote from: Harry P
Quote from: Mike Dzurko
Hey Mike,

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, always Tomorrow, Mike, you'll just have to give up sleep and keep up with demand here :lol:

Harry

Even giving up sleep does not seem to be enough :)  The latest is this; within days I will start a new thread and post a special coupon code that gives special pricing for AC members. I can't promise exactly when the deliveries begin, but it is looking like mid month is reasonable.  Watch for the official pre-sale announcement. To everyone here, thanks for your patience . . . the wait is worth it when you hear what R-DES does for the quality of bass in your system.

BradJudy

Digital EQ = R-Des
« Reply #28 on: 3 Feb 2005, 02:25 pm »
Mike,

Will you be offering package pricing of R-DES with your subs?

Mike Dzurko

Digital EQ = R-Des
« Reply #29 on: 3 Feb 2005, 08:58 pm »
Quote from: BradJudy
Mike,

Will you be offering package pricing of R-DES with your subs?

You betcha, both for new sub orders and for those who already own ACI subs :)

Harry P

Digital EQ = R-Des
« Reply #30 on: 4 Feb 2005, 12:33 pm »
Mike, I'll believe it when I see it. You are such a tease! We want R-des, We want R-des, We want R-Des :lol:

DTB300

Digital EQ = R-Des
« Reply #31 on: 4 Feb 2005, 05:21 pm »
Looks like middle of February then for R-DES?  Man that would be SOOOOOOO  nice...

Dan